Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] November TV Schedule

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022
Not the worst moves tbh. Football should still be 3 o clock on a Saturday but tbf I like the tv element to the weekend too and it’s here to stay.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Bloody Hell. I’m going to see Kate Nash on the 29th, so that’s Southampton on the ticket exchange.

Man City is on the day of Mutations Festival- 3pm would have been okay. That’ll go on the exchange too.
Same re Mutations. Exchange too.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Stop your moaning!!! ;)

I went to an AWAY game (20- 25 years ago?) to HULL on a Friday night!! And we had two men sent off. And we only bloody won!!!

:):rave::):rave::rave::rave::rave:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
If a home match has to move, Friday night is my preference. Bugger that for away matches though.

I seem to remember Southend used to play most of their home games on Friday night to avoid clashing with West Ham home matches on a Saturday. They worked out a lot of their fans were really Irons and crowds would be down when fixtures clashed.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Stop your moaning!!! ;)

I went to an AWAY game (20- 25 years ago?) to HULL on a Friday night!! And we had two men sent off. And we only bloody won!!!

:):rave::):rave::rave::rave::rave:
That Hull game was actually on a Tuesday night (yes, I was there too).

It was game 4 in a club record-breaking five successive away league victories (that also included the rain-sodden 1-0 win at Barnet).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here