Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] November internationals

Jul 20, 2003
Could really do with some corners for my beer money for the weekend.

3 so far ... need more.

Jul 20, 2003
Evidently ITV's competition at half time wasn't right and there was no competition in the second half ... I dozed off and my tea got cold.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If anyone can manage to wake up in time for Monday there as some huge matches of 1 v 2 in the last round.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
A point in San Marino and we'll be in the promised land of Qatar 2022, and if we play with the attacking verve we have tonight nobody will want to face our brace young lions.

:clap:

To be honest - I'm not quite sure how on earth it's gone to the last game, it's just seemed like an endless parade of wins and goals.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If you don't enjoy watching Kane tonight, you're just weird. Or Scottish.

I have only just seen the result. The flat track bully is back and banging them in again I see :lolol:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Basically, because Poland have done much the same.

Its all quite tight in the groups this time round, with a danger of a few larger nations going into the play offs

Spain V Sweden
Portugal V Serbia
Holland V Norway

in the last round of games should be very good, its a shame Sweden choked in Georgia

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Its all quite tight in the groups this time round, with a danger of a few larger nations going into the play offs

Spain V Sweden
Portugal V Serbia
Holland V Norway

in the last round of games should be very good, its a shame Sweden choked in Georgia

Saying that Sweden choked would take away a lot from a very good Georgia performance. Sweden not a lot worse than usual but Georgia were really really good.

Obviously Spain should win or at least draw tomorrow, but you never know...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Romania gave a debut today to 15 year old Enes Sali. He came on in the 82nd min against Liechtenstein.

Sali was born in Canada to Romanian parents and was on Barcelona’s books before they were forced to release him. Romanian legend Gheorghe Hagi persuaded him to move to Romania and join the youth setup at FC Viitorul Constanța, a club setup, co-owned and managed by Hagi with a focus on developing young players. In the summer FC Viitorul Constanța merged with Farul Constanța with Hagi taking over as manager of the new club. Sali made his first appearance for the new club in the Romanian top flight in August and became the divisions youngest ever goal scorer in September.

He even had a late shot saved by the Liechtenstein keeper, what an ending that would have been.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here