Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] November internationals

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Less than 30 minutes in. England 3 nil up against another lot of 'minnows' and Kane is yet again on the score sheet. But no one has mentioned those three words...Flat Track Bully.

Is NSC broken? ???

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
My football mad son just asked if we could turn over from the England match as “it’s boring”. Hard to argue with that really.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Is it just me that only learned a few years ago that San Marino is a totally landlocked state, surrounded entirely by Italy. I’d always assumed it was either an island like Corsica or at least coastal like Monaco or Gibraltar, but no - just a tiny chunk of land in northern Italy.

detailed-location-map-of-san-marino.jpg

How peculiar.

P.S. I’ve also just learned I can’t spell “peculiar”…

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It just feels wrong watching this. I'd love San Marino to get one.

As regards Kane, poor bloke is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
This is boring.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
6-0 by half-time tonight. 5-0 up by half-time on Friday. An utterly futile endeavour that does nothing for San Marino, nothing for England and when you get scorelines after 40 minutes like under 9's matches, nothing for the integrity of the tournament either.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
6-0 by half-time tonight. 5-0 up by half-time on Friday. An utterly futile endeavour that does nothing for San Marino, nothing for England and when you get scorelines after 40 minutes like under 9's matches, nothing for the integrity of the tournament either.

Some of the tackles in the past two games have been horrible as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here