Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NOTW prediction BHAFC 6th

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brighton have one of the most exciting young squads in the league. We are also being thrilled with players like Dean Cox ( occassionally ) Jake Robinson ( not since 2006 ) and Tommy Fraser , er

Still we are being taken seriously.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I saw that as well. Odd selection of players to promote (apart from Coxy maybe). Still nice to know we're being backed this season. I reckon we can still surprise a few, and go better than 6th!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Saw that too. Very upbeat take on our prospects - in sharp contrast to much of what you read on here.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
EXCITING SEASON,LETS HOPE THE NOTW IS RIGHT ON THAT FRONT:albion2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
6th place would be good for Micky , as it would prove he did a better job than DW who managed 7th place

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Nice to see us being recognised but NOTW haven't really got a clue.

I see they had the 3 promoted clubs to be relegated from the PL and the three clubs relegated to be promoted from the Championship, I don't think they've done any research at all.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

I see they had the 3 promoted clubs to be relegated from the PL and the three clubs relegated to be promoted from the Championship, I don't think they've done any research at all.

I do not think that they will be far out in their predictions as money will dictate those places.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I do not think that they will be far out in their predictions as money will dictate those places.

I guess that's where the money will be for the bottom 3 places although I think West Brom will do ok and avoid relegation but I doubt the 3 relegated clubs will all return, traditionally the sides who go down do quite poorly. I just thought it was a lazy piece of journalism.

Donk the Seagull

Registered Legend
Jul 26, 2004
There was an article in The People today about Micky Adams' return, tore it out of the paper at work will try and get it onto the computer and post it on here unless anyone else can.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU

I dont see much wrong with that. The Premiership is dictated by money, Hull and Stoke certainly dont have that, West Brom will struggle also. And with the Championship being so tight, it's very hard to predict.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Why are any of you reading that poisionous shit rag? You're insulting your own intellingence.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
They also put MK Dons mid-table and Leicester second.

I think MK Dons will come above Leicester.

I also think the tabloids, who get most of their match reports from the Press Association - especially lower league ones - do these predictions based on the size of the club and where they came last season.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I think that if any of the promoted teams stay up it will be Nobby Horton using his knowledge and contacts in helping to keep Hull up.

Totally agree. I think Hull will be a much better side than everyone seems to think.
I've got
18th Blackburn (I know i'll get slated for that!)
19th Stoke
20th West Brom

But i think there'll be quite a few in the mix come the end of season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here