Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts Police repeatedly punch postrated tasered man

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I am sure the bloke was doing nothing wrong and was minding his own business just walking along....

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
What a total bunch of c*nts those police are.

Further evidence that coppers were bullied at school

That's amazing, I've just done a straw poll around the office and discovered that all of us were actually bullied at school. Are you a professional psychologist?

I think the truth is you broke the law once got found out by the old bill, nicked and can't get over it. :bigwave:

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
shouldnt be in a job if 4 policeman cant cuff a bloke lying on the floor.

Undefendable

Big, Fat, Northern bloke resisting arrest having already assaulted 2 people including a police officer.

Undefendable

What chance to do we have of reducing crime in this country if people defend violent criminals in cases like this?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Christ, does anyone really give a shit? (apparently so looking at this thread). Move on with your lives, nothing to see here.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Thank goodness he wasn't black....

...blue paper lit, now retreat quietly and hide behind someone big:lol:

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
What attack 30 seconds in? He's whacking the top of his arm and shoulder (two recognised pressure point areas that cause sudden pain and invoke compliance) in order to get the guy to stop resisting.

I initially thought he was being punched in the head or neck, but as I stated in post no. 27, I realise now it must have been the shoulder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here