Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts fan here...

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
One player that you might not like but is quality is Lee Hughes. He is a class player give him a chance and he will score.

I live in Wolverhampton and occasionally go to Wolves to get my football fix (even though I'm a Brighton fan through and through). Did you go to the Carling Cup match at Molineux this season? I was in the 'South bank' when Lee Hughes scored and celebrated with his 'boing boing' t-shirt. That was a mad, mad night.

[edit] I've got a nice picture of the smoke grenade on the pitch somewhere.

Jan 30, 2008
I live in Wolverhampton and occasionally go to Wolves to get my football fix (even though I'm a Brighton fan through and through). Did you go to the Carling Cup match at Molineux this season? I was in the 'South bank' when Lee Hughes scored and celebrated with his 'boing boing' t-shirt. That was a mad, mad night.
are you sure you're a through and through BHA fan ???

Notts1862

Dec 15, 2010

[edit] I've got a nice picture of the smoke grenade on the pitch somewhere.

It was the funniest thing so far this season, with our fans doing the hughesy to wind them up more.

Notts1862

Dec 15, 2010
I think you might be in for a disappointment then..

I don't because for most of the season we have dominated teams but just not won because Hughes has been injured. Since he has come back he has scored in 4 back to back games and we have won 3 in a row.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lee Hughes 50 appearances 36 goals for Notts County :eek:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
From what I have seen of Notts this season they look a typical mid table side. If we play well then we will win, simple as.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Do you lot think the game will be going ahead on Friday night?

Not been to the Withdean before, so it's my last chance before you move to your new stadium.

Cheers all!

If you've not been to The Withdean before..brace yourself for pretty much the worst experience in league football.

You'll see why we wanted a new stadium so badly.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Weather forecast for Brighton as at ten to four-ish...

Picture 1.png

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think the BBC get their info from the met office.

If there is no snow will the game deffo be on then? Because our pitch covers have been useless.

Probably, yeah. The temperatures look to be high enough for the pitch not to freeze.

We don't cover out pitch that much, at least not during snow, apparently it does more harm than good.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
It's not your last chance.

We have quite a few left to play at Withdean.

You're welcome at any of them !

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I don't because for most of the season we have dominated teams but just not won because Hughes has been injured. Since he has come back he has scored in 4 back to back games and we have won 3 in a row.

And we're unbeaten at home in the league in 9 or 10 months :thumbsup:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think the BBC get their info from the met office.

Probably, yeah. The temperatures look to be high enough for the pitch not to freeze.

We don't cover out pitch that much, at least not during snow, apparently it does more harm than good.

I just drove past the gorund and it looked as though the cover was on. Or at least, there were lots of puddles that were reflecting the light. It was quite dark though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here