Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notts fan here...

Notts1862

Dec 15, 2010
Do you lot think the game will be going ahead on Friday night?

Not been to the Withdean before, so it's my last chance before you move to your new stadium.

Cheers all!

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
got the covers and heaters on the pitch at the moment but it all depends on how bad the weather gets in a few days,suggest you keep checking the BHA website mate.

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
yeah like i say depends how bad the weather gets in the next few days if it snows hard and freezes it wont be on

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It's not the pitch that'll be the problem though, it's the surrounding area.

This.

Even if they keep all the snow off the pitch, if the roads/pavements etc are snowed up then not a chance.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Has to be said that Ince looks quality on those two clips..

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Almost 100% certain to be on. Updated forecasts suggest no snow on the South Coast, with it being more Westerly. Not cold enough to freeze the pitch either. If I was you I wouldn't bother coming though as you won't be able to see anything from the Worthing end, and the odds are you are going to lose.

Jan 30, 2008
re-call fa cup game versus county jan 78 that got called off not before the county special pulled into brighton:eek: a long day for the county fans:smokin:
who would ever have thought they were capable of raising a football special, poorly supported club, had to rely on scarret and co to back them up at the play off final:smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here