Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

notts county away

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
hope we get half the side,like man city had in the cup!!!just over 6000,will be needed,cheap deals on train,29 quid from london so im told,get in early

simply the best

Feb 23, 2011
Tue 8 19:45 A Brentford FL1
Sat 12 15:00 H Tranmere FL1
Sat 19 15:00 A Oldham FL1
Tue 22 19:45 H Notts County FL1
Sat 26 13:00 H Swindon Town FL1
Tue 29 19:45 A Dagenham & R FL1
April
Sat 2 15:00 A Rochdale FL1
Sat 9 15:00 H Sheffield Wed FL1
Tue 12 19:45 H Dagenham & R FL1
Sat 16 15:00 A Walsall FL1
Sat 23 15:00 H Southampton FL1
Mon 25 12:15 A Colchester FL1
Sat 30 15:00 H Huddersfield FL1
May
Sat 7 15:00 A Notts County FL1

long time yet :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
end of season promotion party:ascarf:

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
Already got transport and accommodation arranged for Notts county and the Colchester match.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
will it be POTG ?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
It's a thread about getting in early with train tickets you morons, which are considerably cheaper when you buy now than waiting til a week before. No doubt it'll be the same people complaining about how they can't get a ticket cheaper than £40 on the Wednesday before the game, one pointless thread after the other.

Empire, believe we're travelling up on the Friday night and staying over, trains are even cheaper from what I gather!

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
It's a thread about getting in early with train tickets you morons, which are considerably cheaper when you buy now than waiting til a week before. No doubt it'll be the same people complaining about how they can't get a ticket cheaper than £40 on the Wednesday before the game, one pointless thread after the other.

Empire, believe we're travelling up on the Friday night and staying over, trains are even cheaper from what I gather!

Ive got a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!( actually I have 2 cars))

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland

i knew it would go over most saps on here,they havent a scooby have they?know loads going forthe whole weekend,do you mind me asking what deals you got?,as i havent booked mine yet,but i know of a group of 30 that booked sat,the saps on here that replied obviously never went to grimsby,lincoln,port vale etc etc,and dont realise what the last away days are like

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
i knew it would go over most saps on here,they havent a scooby have they?know loads going forthe whole weekend,do you mind me asking what deals you got?,as i havent booked mine yet,but i know of a group of 30 that booked sat,the saps on here that replied obviously never went to grimsby,lincoln,port vale etc etc,and dont realise what the last away days are like

Yeah I think there'll be Brighton everywhere on the Friday night, it'll be carniege at Hooters aswell on the Saturday - so I like to think we've got an advantage of getting there early!

I'm not sure exactly what deals we've got as I've only just been okay'd to go with a group, but I think with a young persons railcard it equates to something along the lines of £20. Think I'm going to try and blag staying with someone at the uni there too, should be a cracking weekend if all goes to plan!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here