Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

notts county away

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
where do you park?

Parking used to ok,however alot of the Trent Bridge area is permit and the Meadows estate is 'well good luck' you might be better using car parks near the station and walk up from there (15 mins) there a couple of pubs near the 'Lane' but if you park near the station you might be better off using those ?

Jul 7, 2003
swindon, wilts
Will go up on the Saturday by train. Checked fares and can get a return from Swindon to Nottingham for £27.00.(no rail card needed) Means I can have a few beers for a change.

:amex::banana:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
just booked mine on trainline,20 quid return for me and my lad from LONDON,haap days

Last edited:

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
This should be sung when we win the league.

We shall not we shall not be moved, we shall not we shall not be moved, were going up as league champions, So we shall not be moved!

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
TIP: Raileasy.com got mine £45 return inc underground from Lewes!

pcol

Nov 1, 2010
Parking used to ok,however alot of the Trent Bridge area is permit and the Meadows estate is 'well good luck' you might be better using car parks near the station and walk up from there (15 mins) there a couple of pubs near the 'Lane' but if you park near the station you might be better off using those ?

i live in notts. just to let you know those car parks will be closed as the station is getting a major overhaul. better to park in the broadmarsh shopping centre car park. its only 5 mins from the station and 15 min walk to ground.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
The one benefit of once living in nottingham, is that your friend may well end up as ticket office manager.. I will be attending this game, as it will be my last for about 6 months.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Inconveniently scheduled just before my finals but prepared to take a weekend off for my most local game of the season (10 minute bus ride!), fingers crossed it's a huge promotion party!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here