Warwickshire 148
Lancashire 126/4 (45.0 ov)

Hampshire 227/4 (75.0 ov)
Yorkshire ytb

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
328 all out.

Our only slim chance is that Yorks collapse and lose whilst we get 400 and win.

10/1?

PG

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Have I got this right?

Lancs already have 3 bonus points, they need 4 to be safe so WILL be safe if they reach 350? Only 147 more runs to get, 6 wickets to go...

Yorks look like getting 3 bonus points, therefore need 3 to be safe so WOULD be safe if they score 300?

It would be handy if Hants could get past the 120 overs only 7 or 8 down, but that's unlikely.

Ironically, the key man to give us a chance of staying up is also the man chiefly responsible for destroying us at this year's Lord's Final debacle - Dominic Cork.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Have I got this right?

Lancs already have 3 bonus points, they need 4 to be safe so WILL be safe if they reach 350? Only 147 more runs to get, 6 wickets to go...

Yorks look like getting 3 bonus points, therefore need 3 to be safe so WOULD be safe if they score 300?

It would be handy if Hants could get past the 120 overs only 7 or 8 down, but that's unlikely.

Ironically, the key man to give us a chance of staying up is also the man chiefly responsible for destroying us at this year's Lord's Final debacle - Dominic Cork.

I bet Dominic Cork would be delighted to send us down after the Lords Lancashire game and then us beating the Lankies to the championship a couple of seasons ago.
We should have signed him rather than Pantshire.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Have I got this right?

Havent added it up today, but at the end of yesterday the most points we could get was 161.

Lancashire and Yorkshire were on 157 points. If they get 5 more points each by the end of their games, then we are down no matter how our result goes. We need to get at least 2 batting points and a win to over take their current scores

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Hants now 8 down.

35 balls for this pair to survive in order to prevent Yorkshire getting that third bowling bonus point.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
9th wicket falls the ball after my last post. :down:

The Commentator's Curse...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here