Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottinghamshire v Sussex, Trent Bridge, LVCC Div ONE

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Lancashire looking good to get some points :down:.

What are the outrageous slanderous e-mail acustaions that Hawsey is saying he will not read out. Could liven up the comentary on a slow game.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Theoretical question

Do you think we would be in this mess if we had Wright & Prior available to us us all season??

Luke was jus begining to get the hang of this 4 day lark & getting some decent scores as well as taking his fair share of wickets.

Matt has proved himself with the gloves & is capable of stabilising an innings when it falls apart.

I think that had both been playing in the last two games at hove we may not have won but we certainly wouldny have lost

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Theoretical question

Do you think we would be in this mess if we had Wright & Prior available to us us all season??

Luke was jus begining to get the hang of this 4 day lark & getting some decent scores as well as taking his fair share of wickets.

Matt has proved himself with the gloves & is capable of stabilising an innings when it falls apart.

I think that had both been playing in the last two games at hove we may not have won but we certainly wouldny have lost

I don't think we'd be relegated if those two played more. Prior was probably our best batsmen last year, certainly at the start of the season. Wright's certainly good his county batting form back. Also they could both put on runs quickly which gave our attack more time to to take wickets

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Theoretical question

We wouldn't have been in this position if we'd had the Goodwin of the previous years playing for us.

The Warwickshire match also did for us - we got a poor first innings score and a collapse in the second innings. Another 3 hours batting in that game and we'd have got a draw and wouldn't have had to go for the win against Yorks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here