Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nottingham Forest vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Wheels falling off the RDZ bus
Was just chatting to my brother about this… to be honest it’s less about wheels falling off… as clearly the squad, coaches are together etc. but tactically (at times) we’re being found out … but a large slice of that is down to rhythm, partnerships etc. all being undermined by injuries and a selection/rotation policy that has utterly failed to a.) prevent injuries and b.) to keep us competitive in two comps.

A large part of this is luck, but frankly we lack balance (at times) and we’re all over the shop as a result.

Is this just one of those seasons? An indication of things starting to unravel? I don’t know really, but it’s all a bit meh right now and the spark ⚡️ has gone out.

Where I sit, we have a choice - get behind Roberto… or fail to do and hope our next manager is even better… which is rather forlorn - because if they are, they’d be gone in a season to a ‘big’ club.

I do think we could be more pragmatic on occasion and grind things out, but that’s simply not Roberto.

I guess from the outside we might look a bit like we believe our own hype, and that often leads to a kind of almost indistinguishable lethargy, which at this level will get you punished.

lol - and it’s 1-1… I still think most of the above stands though BUT I’m all for giving Roberto time to genuinely prove his quality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here