Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not watching

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
withdeanwombat said:
Would that be a yorkie?

No that was the Christians v the Lions (Yorkie was there) in the Colliseum, not the new Wembley. Oh you meant Mourinho's dog? Doh!

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Not for me,all this hype :angry: Sick to the back teeth of, This is the perfect cup final. Chelsea v Man U. Two 'big clubs' Well we can;t have Bradford City v Portsmouth that would spoil things !! :albion:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Leekbrookgull said:
Not for me,all this hype :angry: Sick to the back teeth of, This is the perfect cup final. Chelsea v Man U. Two 'big clubs' Well we can;t have Bradford City v Portsmouth that would spoil things !! :albion:

Bradford v Portsmouth would be a non-event, in the same vein as Middlesboro v Fulham or Blackburn v Newcastle etc. Would you really give a flyer who won? At least there is a level of interest in today's finalists, even though there is no real underdog.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I'm typing this as I listen on my laptop, as our Sky is knackered at the moment owing to overgrown trees, the same reason we can't get a terrestrial signal either, even with an 18 feet aerial. The "Special Heights" team are visiting on Tuesday to put the dish up on the chimney.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
match has been pretty boring and shit so far

ooo but drogba just had a good chance

motty said this game has been a good advert for the cricket season so far

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I'm not missing a lot, am I? However, the last few Cup Finals had been so dire (2003-05) that I didn't even bother watching last year, and of course missed the best one for years.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Spunk Bubble said:
Watching it now but tempted to switch off cos it is shite !!

I watched the first half, up to 20 mins of the second half and then gave up. :yawn:

I had a good afternoon in the bookies won a lot of cash so me and the misses are out on the lash tonite.

FA cup final Wembley = overhyped and masturbating journo wankas.
Ladbrokes = I love ya.

Little Piggy

Oct 27, 2003
Ireland
I told everyone at work I wasn't watching. But woke up and the build up was on and I started to get in the mood.

Took 4 minutes after it started for the feeling of inevitability to sneak in, and by the time it got to half time, I actually started CLEANING the kitchen. Last time I did that I think the TV wasn't actually working!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here