Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not watching

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
jonny.rainbow said:
Oh actually there is one thing I am interested in.

Are they still climbing the steps to the Royal box or are they having one of those piece of shit WWF style ceremonies in the middle of the pitch with fireworks and gymnasts ribbons?

One good thing about the new Wembley, yes they do still have the steps. A lot more than there used to be but they will still use them to collect the trophy.

jonny.rainbow said:
:wave:

Couldn't give a monkeys about a bunch of overhyped and overpaid knobkockeys playing at an overhyped and overexpensive stadium built by knobjockeys.

I am very sorry sir, but you can NOT have two of the same negative adjective in the same sentence. I don't know why that is, but it just....is.
Any more of that, and your posts will be reported, and the mods go mental on that sort of behaviour, they really do.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
NMH said:
I am very sorry sir, but you can NOT have two of the same negative adjective in the same sentence. I don't know why that is, but it just....is.
Any more of that, and your posts will be reported, and the mods go mental on that sort of behaviour, they really do.

Fine.

How's this.

jonny.rainbow said:
:wave:

Couldn't give a monkeys about a bunch of overhyped and overpaid knobjockeys playing at an overdelayed and overexpensive stadium built by knobjockeys.

Doesn't quite flow off the tongue like the other did.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Its more who would i rather LOST than won to be honest!

I'll probs keep half an eye on it if i can be bothered, but im not counting on it!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Trigger said:
Rather sandpaper the end of my knob to be fair.

Just tried that........

...do they have a tele at A & E ?

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
I wont be watching it. But only because i'm playing cricket this afternoon.

I'll keep an eye out for the score but not that bothered really.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
i'll be watching it as most of the people on my floor are either at exams or have gone home so i will ownder down the pub to watch the game and who's down there

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We are just leaving for an FA Cup BBQ, which should be nice......

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
jonny.rainbow said:
Oh actually there is one thing I am interested in.

Are they still climbing the steps to the Royal box or are they having one of those piece of shit WWF style ceremonies in the middle of the pitch with fireworks and gymnasts ribbons?

yup stil climb the steps, just on the tele talking about how the players will feel climbing up the steps to get the trophy

Stumpy Tim

If only it wasn't Man U v Chelsea. It's not a special game for either team - just another match between big teams. For a decent final you need at least one team for whom it is the biggest game of their lives. Just like West Ham last year. Couldn't give a toss about this game to be honest

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Its the cup final back at Wembley can't understand why people wouldn't watch it without a very good excuse

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i wouldnt be watching it if it wasnt the first game back at Wembley, hope Man Utd stuff Chelskia, i cant stand them

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Stumpy Tim said:
For a decent final you need at least one team for whom it is the biggest game of their lives.

Absolutely 100% agree with you there. The best finals usually have a clear underdog.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here