Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Cut the sleeves off it and run about with these obvious gayers

image-20090706-7wi3ynu2w5cczbvh31i6_t570.jpg

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'd already emailed them before I bought it. So I know they are good at replying.

I merely hoped someone had gotten a similar thing and been able to get rid of the extra blue with some kind of washing agent.

While they are employed to serve customers I don't expect them to give me washing tips as part of their job.

Actually, the club shop will, or will have contact with manufacturers who, have a very good idea of the material used in making the club shirts, and will have fielded enquiries from time to time that match yours. They may well be able to suggest a washing agent that performs well on Errea shirts. Give them a go!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Actually, the club shop will, or will have contact with manufacturers who, have a very good idea of the material used in making the club shirts, and will have fielded enquiries from time to time that match yours. They may well be able to suggest a washing agent that performs well on Errea shirts. Give them a go!

Iv'e emailed them.

I always intended too, but we have some cluey fans on here who i'd hoped might have a quick fix answer to the problem.

Thanks for your help.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Iv'e emailed them.

I always intended too, but we have some cluey fans on here who i'd hoped might have a quick fix answer to the problem.

Thanks for your help.

:thumbsup: Well done.

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
I've been getting my shirts sent over with printing on the back for years and years now. Not once have i ever had a problem, in fact the service has always been excellent. I usually get my shirt about 3-4 days after ordering it which is better than anywhere else i order things from the UK.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Give him a break! We'd all be a bit disappointed if we'd waited ages for the new top only to receive a substandard one.

But like the others said, they're pretty good in the shop so I'm sure they'll sort it out.

Gotta say I love this season's shirt - best we've had for ages.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I came on here to find out if anyone else had had the same issue actually.

They could have then possibly told me how to fix it without hassling the shop.

I remember someone having a similar issue with the away shirt last year, they returned theirs. No mjention of washing helping to sort it out, and after reading that I noticed my shirt had a similar problem, but I didn't think it was all that major. My shirt has been washed several times now and no change to the colour run.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I remember someone having a similar issue with the away shirt last year, they returned theirs. No mjention of washing helping to sort it out, and after reading that I noticed my shirt had a similar problem, but I didn't think it was all that major. My shirt has been washed several times now and no change to the colour run.

Cheers for that.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If you send it back by air and the club shop send the replacement back the same way it wont take too long to get to Oz.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
My lad's team Abu Dhabi Thistle U8 have just had a load of errea kits turn up for them (yellow red striped shirts (h) a la Partick Thistle and green shirts (a)). Right mess if those colours start to run.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Well part of the reason i'm not happy is I was looking forward to wearing it to a function I will be attending soon so as to represent the Albion.

If i've got to send it back now then I won't have it for that function.

Might not be a big deal to you but as I was looking forward to it it's slightly disappointing.
You have a right to be unhappy as its not cheap end of,ring them and tell them to send you a new one asap.

Bloody cheap material:mad:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Just got up for my middle of the night slash and so checked the emails while I was up.

No reply as yet.

I just cut and paste the email addy goldstone rapper put up to contact them, I assume that was the right one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here