Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not happy Seagull's Shop!!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Photograph it before you wash it Tyrone. Bit in the time you've been on NSC, you couldbhave had a whole correspondence with the shop. Speak to them first and make it their problem - I'm sure they'll sort it out.

This. :thumbsup:

You KNOW it makes sense!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
By now you could have sent an e-mail, or done something to sort it out instead of coming on here moaning about something which is not personal, but a mistake. they happen. Move on and give them a break, they do a brilliant job.

Yeah, but what proper Brighton fan can ignore an oppertunity to make a mountain out of a molehill? After all the very positive advice given on here, it would seem that the route of most resistance is being sought. Mate, contact the shop, they will replace it, job done.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Instead, he's sucked himself into a conversation about whether or whether the dyes will run in the wash, whether or whether or not it will take until 2011 for him to get a shirt of the quality he wants, concerns that won't get him anyway.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I came on here to find out if anyone else had had the same issue actually.

They could have then possibly told me how to fix it without hassling the shop.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It's not hassling the shop. Believe it or not, they are paid to deal with customer enquiries. We aren't.

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
I think you should have emailed them first and waited for a reply before posting.
These things do happen and they should have been given a chance to sort it out.
I used to work in mail order and we were always doing as much as we could to provide good customer service.
2 years ago I ordered some stuff from the shop to be delivered to Dublin and a scarf was damaged and half of the end was falling off. they told me to keep it and sent me a new one.
Top service I say:thumbsup:
Hope you get it sorted.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
(And now you're starting to tell yourself that NSCers are against you, furthering the victimhood life story you tell about yourself).

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Why the subject header Not Happy Seagulls Shop? I am sorry your shirt is not up to standard, but worse things happen in block C.

Well part of the reason i'm not happy is I was looking forward to wearing it to a function I will be attending soon so as to represent the Albion.

If i've got to send it back now then I won't have it for that function.

Might not be a big deal to you but as I was looking forward to it it's slightly disappointing.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Contact the shop, I am pretty sure if you provide photos they'll send you another one due to the logistics involved, rather than expect you to return it. They are actually pretty good y'know, if you give them a chance to be...

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Contact the shop, I am pretty sure if you provide photos they'll send you another one due to the logistics involved, rather than expect you to return it. They are actually pretty good y'know, if you give them a chance to be...

Which is the right answer, putting all the bickering above aside. They will probably take the fella at his word that it is faulty and send another one.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Awww a Sigmund Freud wannabe?

Maybe you care what NSC thinks about you, i sure as hell don't. :lolol:

And you sure as hell don't care for the fact I've supplied you with an email address for the club shop, because using that would require you to actually take positive action in dealing with the situation you have. Go on, do it!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

I know they are good, I contacted them before I bought it.

If I didn't need it for a function in a week it wouldn't bother me. Thus I was hoping if someone else had the same problem they might have told me how to sort it.

I don't doubt for a minute it wont get sorted in a most satisfactory way.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
I know they are good, I contacted them before I bought it.

If I didn't need it for a function in a week it wouldn't bother me. Thus I was hoping if someone else had the same problem they might have told me how to sort it.

I don't doubt for a minute it wont get sorted in a most satisfactory way.

What size are you? I am tempted to send you mine as I never wear it.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
And you sure as hell don't care for the fact I've supplied you with an email address for the club shop, because using that would require you to actually take positive action in dealing with the situation you have. Go on, do it!

I'd already emailed them before I bought it. So I know they are good at replying.

I merely hoped someone had gotten a similar thing and been able to get rid of the extra blue with some kind of washing agent.

While they are employed to serve customers I don't expect them to give me washing tips as part of their job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here