Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not happy Seagull's Shop!!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Ordered my new Albion top and was looking forward to looking quite spiffy in the Albion colours when it arrived.

Well it arrived.

Only to find that two of the white stripes had blue dye leeched through them which kinda ruins the look of the top(front and back).

Given I live so far away I don't suppose returning it is an option which means I'm left disappointed and with a dodgy looking top.

Surely those putting the numbers, names and patches on could have spotted such an obvious flaw.

Anyone else have this problem?

I'm guessing I'm the only sucker who copped one like this :(

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Not yet no.

The whole 12,000 miles thing makes it a bit more difficult.

It took a long time to arrive. By the time I send it back and then wait for another one (if that was possible) it might be 2011!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I would imagine they will be really disappointed in themselves for that. The people in the shop are excellent, why don't you give them the benefit, contact them and I am certain they'll replace it for you.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I will probably give it a wash first and see if maybe that removes the colour or makes it fade a bit.

If not I will try and contact them to see what can be done.

Love the top though, very striking!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You know the problem ? They're all atheists in there !

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I've had a faulty top from the club online shop before - it had some letters missing from the sponsor. I phoned ahead and then sent the top. They refunded the cost of my postage and sent out a new top.

I only live 200 miles away, but nevertheless they were happy to pay to correct errea's error.

They were very good about it - give them a ring!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Last edited:

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
They will be very good with it. Given you live so far away, I wouldn't be suprised if they just let you keep that and send another altogether!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
So far, you have just been a victim about it all.

I'm guessing I'm the only sucker who copped one like this

Not yet no.

The whole 12,000 miles thing makes it a bit more difficult.

It took a long time to arrive. By the time I send it back and then wait for another one (if that was possible) it might be 2011!

I will probably give it a wash first and see if maybe that removes the colour or makes it fade a bit.

If not I will try and contact them to see what can be done.

Actually that's a pretty good idea!

Will probably do that"

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Don't do something silly like washing it. Then they'd have no way of telling whether it came like that, or you've just done it in the wash.

And definitely don't remove the tags.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Don't do something silly like washing it. Then they'd have no way of telling whether it came like that, or you've just done it in the wash.

And definitely don't remove the tags.

Well if washing it removes the problem then I wouldn't need to bother the shop.

Surely the quality is good enough that the dyes dont run in the wash?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Photograph it before you wash it Tyrone. Bit in the time you've been on NSC, you couldbhave had a whole correspondence with the shop. Speak to them first and make it their problem - I'm sure they'll sort it out.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
By now you could have sent an e-mail, or done something to sort it out instead of coming on here moaning about something which is not personal, but a mistake. they happen. Move on and give them a break, they do a brilliant job.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
By now you could have sent an e-mail, or done something to sort it out instead of coming on here moaning about something which is not personal, but a mistake. they happen. Move on and give them a break, they do a brilliant job.

Exactly! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here