at home
:guitar:

Manu vs chelsea innit

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I would have gone if my family weren't insisting on going out for a meal that I'm expected to attend.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
What if everyone has the same attitude as us and no one turns up? :down:

Empty%20Street.jpg
The bus route, earlier.

Last edited:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I saw us get promotion.
I saw us get the Championship
I saw us lift the title.

Go and stand on a street surrounded by JCL to watch a bus go past. I'll pass :shrug:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'd have gone and taken the kids but it's at a ridiculous time. I'll be getting the kids ready for bed in 30 mins

Jack Hackett

Jul 3, 2007
Too much agg to get back to London. Would have gone if it was earlier. Too hungover from yesterday as well.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Seen us get promoted and lift the trophy. I'm done celebrating and I'm looking forward to next season!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Yep leave this one for the jcl's the real dans were at Walsall and daggers games

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
5.30 - was never going to work. I would probably have gone if it had been late morning, before lunch in the pub.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I would have gone but my season was ruined by the fact we didn't make it to 100 points and took our foot off the gas at the end...

(p.s. this is a joke before any jcl's get their knickers in a twist and hyperventilate)

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I'm not there because I thought Meridians coverage of the event would be better than actually going :whistle:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Last time I went, our manager walked out on us two days later! Thought I'd pass.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I saw us get promotion.
I saw us get the Championship
I saw us lift the title.

Go and stand on a street surrounded by JCL to watch a bus go past. I'll pass :shrug:

I have seen them all aswell but it was a great turnout. Charlie made the presentation of all the players very funny and Gus lead the singing with " Were f***ing brilliant ". Great scenes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here