Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Ref is a bit card happy. Been a bit scrappy but by no means a dirty game, and yet we have 3 yellows already!

No penalty for me.

Nice effort from Trossard. Did well to keep it down and might have gone in but for fingertips from Krull.

Got out of jail with their open goal miss.

Hope for more second half as all a bit dull so far.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
A good base for the 2nd half but we'll be very frustrated with anything less than 3- they're poor.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
scroll down the page a bit and X off everything and press play. There's a couple of sneaky X's at the bottom covering the big play button.

Hmmmm, maybe it’s because I’m on my phone but can’t find a thing haha, searched the page from top to bottom. Thanks anyway

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Playing ok feels like we have another gear and a bit more concentration needed so as long as see bit more urgency second half and cut out lapses of concentration and think we will win this

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
They're there for the taking. Best we stop gifting them open goals though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
On another day we could have scored 2 or 3 really, really excellent goals. The passing moves have been great until that final ball (admittedly the hard bit). Just got to keep going and not leave ourselves exposed at the back. Really need to make sure no red card and no silly free kicks given to them.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Need to play it first time more often, Norwich simply packing the defence and trying to score breakaways.

Shame Lamptey isn’t fit enough to play, he’d make a huge difference in this game for us. Trossard is playing well though, looks our most likely scorer at the moment,

origigull

Jun 29, 2009

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is a hard watch for me. Good stream but one of the commentators is ex Norwich player Efan Ekoku, so biased. Even said after Trossard’s shot hit the bar “Luckily that was a little high”

Why do we keep giving the ball to Duffy? It ends up with a Norwich player after virtually every forward pass he makes

Build up is much too slow most of the time

We should have had a penalty, Maupay was 100% caught by Krull

Ref appears to these biased eyes to be a homer

Other than that I’m enjoying it :lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No subs stripped for action at HT, although Bissouma came out a bit late and was warming up separately......now joined main group.so looks like no changes as far as I can see

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
This is a hard watch for me. Good stream but one of the commentators is ex Norwich player Efan Ekoku, so biased. Even said after Trossard’s shot hit the bar “Luckily that was a little high”

Why do we keep giving the ball to Duffy? It ends up with a Norwich player after virtually every forward pass he makes

Build up is much too slow most of the time

We should have had a penalty, Maupay was 100% caught by Krull

Ref appears to these biased eyes to be a homer

Other than that I’m enjoying it :lolol:

Agree about Ekoku....he has his Norwich shirt on..he dont like us much.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Veltman to replace Duffy or Burn and bring on Lampty. Bissouma on for any of our midfielders

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here