Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Northampton Town v Brighton & Hove Albion Carling Cup 1st Round *** Official !!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
No! Gus. As mentioned at half-time, we had no need to waste first teamers on this bloody cup!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
The BBC Sussex feed's gone awol now. Maybe there is a God after all? :clap2:

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Surely Gus will play 4-4-2 on Saturday now, bringing Dicker in and playing Murray & Barnes up top, feel so sorry for Navarro if it is a break, Sparrow was just bloody stupid and should be read the riot act

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Am I the only one thinking if Gus had played the first team then the players like Nav and Spaz would not have been over doing things to try to make up for the lack of skill in the B team players and may well not have been sent off or injured as we would not have been 2-0 and chasing the game.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
This has to be the worst night in a long time. 2-0 down, Sparrow sent off, Navarro crocked and now no sound. What ELSE could go wrong?!

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
My player's gone off too, just when I thought things couldn't get worse now it's only that I can't hear they've gone worse :(

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Am I the only one thinking if Gus had played the first team then the players like Nav and Spaz would not have been over doing things to try to make up for the lack of skill in the B team players and may well not have been sent off or injured as we would not have been 2-0 and chasing the game.

you can't legislate for injuries or red cards unfortunately

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here