Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Northampton Town v Brighton & Hove Albion Carling Cup 1st Round *** Official !!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Navarro is key to the system, no one else can play his role. Maybe Kish would be the nearest, I know Batti is suppose to be a defencive midfielder but he is nowhere near ready, I would have thought at the moment.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
FFS guys, it's only the Carling Cup, we're nearly always shit in it. I'd far rather lose tonight and win on
Saturday- clearly Poyet thinks the same or he wouldn't have picked the likes of Hart, Whing and Poke.

What I'm annoyed about is Sparrow getting himself suspended, and sorry for Navarro.

The result, however? We'll have forgotten all about it by the end of August.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Navarro is key to the system, no one else can play his role. Maybe Kish would be the nearest, I know Batti is suppose to be a defencive midfielder but he is nowhere near ready, I would have thought at the moment.

COrrect - may need to sign someone rapidly

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

This.
Sparrow and Navarro are the 2 KEY central midfielders we have, Sparrow creates and scores goals which noone else bar Bennett can do, and Navarros intelligence and passing is key.
Absolutely gutted!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

Kish will do a decent enough job in Navarro's position, but then we need someone to replace what Kish does

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here