Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North/West stand?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Its been quite obvious from the last 2 games there are plenty of East standers who want join in but are being left out, How about singing Left side Right side but have it include the East and West stands. So Left side includes half of the north and East stand and Right is the other half of the North stand and the West stand.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Its been quite obvious from the last 2 games there are plenty of East standers who want join in but are being left out, How about singing Left side Right side but have it include the East and West stands. So Left side includes half of the north and East stand and Right is the other half of the North stand and the West stand.

This has been suggested before,i personaly think it would be good as it would get the little ones involved.But not too often

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
The only way this will work is if we all follow the simple rule. North, West, East, North, West, East and so on. It has to be circular otherwise it could take all season to get right. :ohmy:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Good idea in theory but the West stand having half the whole stadium capacity would smash the whole of the north and the east if it could be bothered. Bit of luck they never can! Lets go for it I say.

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
how about north chant "east stand give us a song.." and then east stand start singing "we're the east stand, we're the east stand.........", then north sing the same, then west and then all together "can you hear the '(away fans)' sing noooooo, noooooooo...."! and keep it going round!
got to be done, lets spread the word!

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
The only way this will work is if we all follow the simple rule. North, West, East, North, West, East and so on. It has to be circular otherwise it could take all season to get right. :ohmy:

This suggestion is why Rads idea did not get put into practice the last time around, when put forward by another poster.This thread asks the question of how to get the east stand involved in a simple way by using left side right side.It has nothing to do with my idea is better than your idea.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Why not just forget about it altogether ? It always reminds me of the Mexican wave, when the less commited fans start to get bored with the game going on in front of them.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
How about we come up with some chants to encourage the lads on the pitch on rather than patting ourselves on the back for our choice of stand? Just a thought.

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
This suggestion is why Rads idea did not get put into practice the last time around, when put forward by another poster.This thread asks the question of how to get the east stand involved in a simple way by using left side right side.It has nothing to do with my idea is better than your idea.

No competition here buddy. I am up for any idea that works or can be made to work. Left side / right side seems to be easier to get right. I will join in next time.

I love the North stand, West stand thing but have to laugh when the West stand sings over the East stand. I would be over the moon if everybody got involved and made it work. Problem is not everyone is on NSC.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
No competition here buddy. I am up for any idea that works or can be made to work. Left side / right side seems to be easier to get right. I will join in next time.

I love the North stand, West stand thing but have to laugh when the West stand sings over the East stand. I would be over the moon if everybody got involved and made it work. Problem is not everyone is on NSC.

Any one in the east stand want to start the Left Side Right side on the 15th.Bloody hell thats along wait for a game after the week we have just had, i might have to reconsider and drive up to Ipswich.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Why not just forget about it altogether ? It always reminds me of the Mexican wave, when the less commited fans start to get bored with the game going on in front of them.

Exactly.

How about we come up with some chants to encourage the lads on the pitch on rather than patting ourselves on the back for our choice of stand? Just a thought.

Ditto. It's made worse by the fact people chanting it are mostly watching what another stand is doing rather than the game.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The North west thing will die before the end of the season anyway. People seem to forget this was the most popular chant that first season at Withdean as well

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
Any one in the east stand want to start the Left Side Right side on the 15th.Bloody hell thats along wait for a game after the week we have just had, i might have to reconsider and drive up to Ipswich.

Am usually in the West side. Hope the east stand can get the left side / right side going next game.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
how about north chant "east stand give us a song.." and then east stand start singing "we're the east stand, we're the east stand.........", then north sing the same, then west and then all together "can you hear the '(away fans)' sing noooooo, noooooooo...."! and keep it going round!
got to be done, lets spread the word!
Tried that and the east didn't sing, forget it & think of something else.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
On Tuesday seemed to work well enough when west & east went up at the SAME time against the north...was booming out & looked v impressive prob better than having a quieter 3rd effort, it made no difference they sang their own east/west bit as you only hear the bit near you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here