Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North/West stand?

Left side/right side no no no! it's totally missing the point, A lot of fans are singing 'East Stand/West stand whatever because of the connection/sense of ownership/residence if you like, in the respective stand, block etc. When asked where your seat is at Falmer how many of you say "it's on the left side"? you dont, you say East/west/north but not only that you say it with a bit of pride and a smile (I do anyway)

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
ah the NSC way, "not this again?" but meanwhile reading it, despite the title and content being visable by hovering yer mouse over the title and then, hey, posting a reply and sending it back to the top, what a world?:wink:

Didn't hover mouse, decided to actually read the thread. Upon reading it I realised how many times this has been covered with absolutely no success. Hence the response of NOT THIS AGAIN!!!

After the Liverpool match where the north stand called the east stand to give us a song about 10 times with no response I think this is a pointless topic. Won't happen unless east stand start the chant themselves, so won't happen.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Didn't hover mouse, decided to actually read the thread. Upon reading it I realised how many times this has been covered with absolutely no success. Hence the response of NOT THIS AGAIN!!!

After the Liverpool match where the north stand called the east stand to give us a song about 10 times with no response I think this is a pointless topic. Won't happen unless east stand start the chant themselves, so won't happen.

East stand did start a song against Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here