Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand today.......

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
North was not great today, especially first half. I'm generally more of a joiner than a starter of chants but today I must have started at least ten chants because no one else was. I thought the left side was quieter than normal.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The north stand where ordinary today sorry. That is the result from the upper west.......... so sort it out.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Watching SS news today and they went to your ground when it was 0-0 and you could have heard a pin drop,

sing when you're winning, you only sing when you're winning

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Watching SS news today and they went to your ground when it was 0-0 and you could have heard a pin drop,

sing when you're winning, you only sing when you're winning

Funny that, every time I have seen the Holmesdale End on SSN during the game, it's been silent with everyone sitting down doing nothing.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Didnt here the west once today

we were quiet but you youngsters need to lead the way. All these boys who went in the north because that was the noisy/singing section need to get their arses in gear or face the wrath.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
The north stand where ordinary today sorry. That is the result from the upper west.......... so sort it out.

You should stop scoffing pies & try to create some atmosphere - hardly heard a squeak from your lot today.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
I liked the atmos in the North Stand today................lots of old songs that seemed to get people who don't usually sing, singing around me.
Maybe its just because it was a 3pm kickoff but I enjoyed it................

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just goes to show there was nothing much wrong with the old songs in the first place. IMHO they sound just great if all the stands join in.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Was disappointed with the general atmosphere today, but North Stand was top notch. You could feel the nerves around the ground, but they kept starting songs and creating an atmosphere. Disappointed with WSL I Block, which has become the family block it seems, but oh well.

Who'd have thought one of the most successful songs today would be the Ultras one? :D

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You should stop scoffing pies & try to create some atmosphere - hardly heard a squeak from your lot today.

Can`t sing with a mouth full of balti mate....

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
We're not pretending that we sing all game long though, something Palace fans seem very keen to point out but in evidence are found wanting quite often

Why do you keep throwing it back to Palace fans singing, look at the opening post, anybody would think the place was rocking, the feedback I've been getting from my Albion friends is that the singing and atmoshere is sh*t, in fact the 'stand up if you hate Palace' is pi**ing people off, try singing 'stand up if you love Brighton' for a change, even when you're not winning !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here