Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand today.......

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The North put in a good effort today, some willing song starters, notably the guy near the middle of row S. normally Krispies is there but was well deputised today!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
North was not great today, especially first half. I'm generally more of a joiner than a starter of chants but today I must have started at least ten chants because no one else was. I thought the left side was quieter than normal.

I was in the left and i 2nd that, probably the quietest of the campaign so far, maybe thats where the footballing brains of our crowd sit!!!

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Sitting in the east as i do, it was a marked improvement from the North and like its been said they kept it going at the right times. depends where you sit to hear them perhaps? west and east were quiet in comparison. In fact love my view but beginning to hate the lack of atmos, family stand 'JCL HQ' and all that.

oh and bore off Aquilaugh.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Why do you keep throwing it back to Palace fans singing, look at the opening post, anybody would think the place was rocking, the feedback I've been getting from my Albion friends is that the singing and atmoshere is sh*t, in fact the 'stand up if you hate Palace' is pi**ing people off, try singing 'stand up if you love Brighton' for a change, even when you're not winning !

Because you're a Palace fan on a Brighton messageboard trying to lord it up. I'm just trying to put it back into perspective that's it's no better or worse than your fans

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
North was not great today, especially first half. I'm generally more of a joiner than a starter of chants but today I must have started at least ten chants because no one else was. I thought the left side was quieter than normal.

Wow you are such a good fan. What with starting songs and putting up stickers all over the place.

We are so lucky to have you.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
The North put in a good effort today, some willing song starters, notably the guy near the middle of row S. normally Krispies is there but was well deputised today!

Agreed, guy in the White Albion jacket, in Row S. Take a bow son. Krispies holding his ear was missed today !!!

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I thought that the North was quiet today by their standards.

...But I was sat in South, goes to show that where you sit does affect your perception of the decibel level of other stands.

This, from the South the atmosphere wasn't great from any drection

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I'm so central in the North I cant sing left or right side but I agree we were quieter today, I think the whole ground was to be honest. Maybe a little deflated after the dip in form but the 3 points was the important thing. Well done friends.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Didn't stop the whole time (back row centre) and had a ball, The people to my left were quieter than usual by their very high standards but still made plenty of noise and those over the right near the back kept it going too.

All in all good effort for after a few poor games and 800 odd Barnsley was never going to be an electric atmosphere. Was abit frustrated when singing and people just standing there in silence. But pah water of a ducks back.

Over all perhaps less noise but it was kept going for longer. 7/10

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Why do you keep throwing it back to Palace fans singing, look at the opening post, anybody would think the place was rocking, the feedback I've been getting from my Albion friends is that the singing and atmoshere is sh*t, in fact the 'stand up if you hate Palace' is pi**ing people off, try singing 'stand up if you love Brighton' for a change, even when you're not winning !

Just f*** off.

D

Deleted member 2719

seriously??? I found them very quite from the South end of WSU however we were slow to get going but our little section was not as poor as some were saying. What was notable was how many left from each stand we could see, it appeared as many as 10% left the north and 20% left the east and the South stand 5 mins before the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here