Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand concourse

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
On the Stadium website plan of the Amex there doesn't appear to be a bar in the North Stand concourse just two food outlet points, is that right? Every other stands concourse has a bar. Isn't the supporters bar meant to be in the North Stand, or have they just not included it on the CG model?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This is correct.The North Stand is the designated 'dry' stand. I thought everyone knew this.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
The weekly AA meetings will be held there - at least thats what they said in the presentation

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Is this a f***ing joke!? I've waited my whole adult life to drink at an Albion match, i wouldn't have got a north stand season ticket had i known.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
At my presentation Martin Perry told me instead of bar facilities they've installed 50 gloryholes for Northstanders, if you look close enough you can see them on the virtual plan.

Cecil

Feb 8, 2008
Heathfield
On the Stadium website plan of the Amex there doesn't appear to be a bar in the North Stand concourse just two food outlet points, is that right? Every other stands concourse has a bar. Isn't the supporters bar meant to be in the North Stand, or have they just not included it on the CG model?

No singing allowed either.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I thought it was common knowledge there was no beer in the North Stand?... There will however be a choice of Panda Pops or Corona cherryade.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
There was no indication this would be the case at my presentation, SHIT BAGS

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
When the Mosaic idea came up they decided to put it up a wall which was originally designed for the bar area, there wasn't any other area in the ground left.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
what did you expect from a stand with the cheapest seats. just be grateful you've got a roof and padded seats

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
Don't blame the Club. It was the licensing authority who made the decision, following representations from the police.
As a concession, North Stand ticket holders will be allowed into other concourses after 5.00pm, provided they are accompanied by an adult.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It's only fair. At the end of the day, we can't have drunk Ruffians.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here