Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North corners?

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
Ha ha, confusion. It was Tuesday I think when I rung them. How are the the singers supposed to get together if all the JCL's split everyone up? STH should get priority.
This is the same bloke that told me we wouldn't be able to choose our seats if we wanted to move, its pot luck where in the corner you're new seat will be. I find that hard to believe though surely? He ended up saying come in nearer the time and he'll see what he can do???

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
This is the same bloke that told me we wouldn't be able to choose our seats if we wanted to move, its pot luck where in the corner you're new seat will be. I find that hard to believe though surely? He ended up saying come in nearer the time and he'll see what he can do???

Pretty much got the same. Said he would have to see what is left at the end of the season. :(

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
Ha ha, confusion. It was Tuesday I think when I rung them. How are the the singers supposed to get together if all the JCL's split everyone up? STH should get priority.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I originally intended to move into the north corners when they were completed, but I must admit I have enjoyed the SW corner this season. Good atmosphere, fair amount of singing, most of the neighbours seem OK and been a bit of banter with the away support.

Not sure what to do now.

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012

whoops double post sorry - yeah we're just gonna go with the flow, hopefully we'll get a bunch of us noisy bastards in the same vicinity!

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Does anyone know if standing will be allowed in the last 5 rows of the North Stand Corners ? and also if more toilets and refreshments will be put in to cope eith te extra demand

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Does anyone know if standing will be allowed in the last 5 rows of the North Stand Corners ? and also if more toilets and refreshments will be put in to cope eith te extra demand

Sod refreshments I want to know about extra toilets. I'll start pissing on the concourse floor is there's no new toilets with this added seat in the north, it's already at breaking point.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

The closed up refreshments at the NW corner will just be opened again, I suspect they are only closed not because of the building work

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
I inquired at the shop last week and was told there would be no standing in the corners - I will be standing though

Not sure if this has already been said on here, but went on the stadium tour today and asked the guide about the new seats with regard to the arsenal game. He said they are shipping the new seats in as we speak, and they should arrive next thursday with hope of having them installed & tickets sold in time for the Saturday.

He also said had Swansea won the replay we wouldn't have bothered getting the seats in for next weekend, however because of who the opposition are they are now getting them in ASAP!

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
Not sure if this has already been said on here, but went on the stadium tour today and asked the guide about the new seats with regard to the arsenal game. He said they are shipping the new seats in as we speak, and they should arrive next thursday with hope of having them installed & tickets sold in time for the Saturday.

He also said had Swansea won the replay we wouldn't have bothered getting the seats in for next weekend, however because of who the opposition are they are now getting them in ASAP!
I was told last week the corners wouldnt be finished until after march? I dont think they know whats going on

Magicman

Jul 19, 2011
Elm Grove
I was told last week the corners wouldnt be finished until after march? I dont think they know whats going on

Paul Barber was interviewed on BBC Radio Sussex this morning and said that the club were going to do all they could to install extra seats in the corners for the Cup match with Arsenal. He then went on to say that the seats were currently on a ship from China , at which point the interviewer chipped in with "lets hope its not a slow one"
I will see if i can find a linky thing...

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Thanks for the replies guys. Bit disappointed that standing won't be allowed in the corners as wanted to move my season ticket in N1c to the corners next year.

Really hope they have got plans in for extra toilets otherwise people will be leaving at 38 mins and not getting back for the start of the second half.

I suppose if they reopen the refeshments at the west side of the North and also keep the mobile selling points for beer this should be ok.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here