Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North corners?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Went to get my Arsenal/Swansea ticket at Amex today as I was walking past the south away end the door was open and no builders so I sneaked inside and sat in one of The away seats for a few minutes have to say the north west corner looked amazing all the terracing is now finished and the north looks completed the final piece of the jigsaw, Looks great without the seats though just seeing a terrace
Hopefully this corner will be full of people making an atmos

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
Went to get my Arsenal/Swansea ticket at Amex today as I was walking past the south away end the door was open and no builders so I sneaked inside and sat in one of The away seats for a few minutes have to say the north west corner looked amazing all the terracing is now finished and the north looks completed the final piece of the jigsaw, Looks great without the seats though just seeing a terrace
:thumbsup:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Seats on the way from China on a boat. We may borrow some from the Oylimpic stadium west ham won't need them? :D

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
should current ST holders be able to move first before waiting list people buy a seat? Yes. will they do it this way though? Doubt it.

when the ESU was made available im pretty sure people on the waiting list got first pick and those who were in the 'cup seats' in the ESL. am i correct?

I rang the ticket office a few days ago and was told that people on the waiting list get first dabs. I wanted to move our rowdy bunch to the NW corner.

I rang the ticket office a few days ago and was told that people on the waiting list get first dabs. I wanted to move our rowdy bunch to the NW corner.

So if you fancied the corner you would have to had spent 2 seasons as a sth in your second choice seat waiting for the corners to be built, only to find that you have to wait for people who were non season ticket holders to have first dibs????

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

Anyone wanting to buy a ticket for the north west corner should have to pass a singing audition if you don't hit a Pavarotti high note then feck off

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
So if you fancied the corner you would have to had spent 2 seasons as a sth in your second choice seat waiting for the corners to be built, only to find that you have to wait for people who were non season ticket holders to have first dibs????

Expect to see lots of cucumber then lying around on the north west corner floor after games and a few library cards

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
I was told people that wanted to move get first dabs at the shop 2 days ago? I don't think the staff know whats going on

D

Deleted member 18477

only bothered about new customers. more money more money more money! it's the wrong way to go about customer service IMO but there we are!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here