Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norman Baker

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
Did anyone see the twat of Lewes on telly this morning, he is saying that we should buy British flowers and not imported one's from places like Kenya, because the extra flights to get them to the UK increases carbon emmissions.
What he did fail to say was that that the cut flower industry in Kenya employs thousands of people who would otherwise be living in poverty.
That bloke looks like a twat and is a twat.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Liberals giving flowers to their valentine? Not an issue for Mark Oaten and Simon Hughes I expect...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I got up bleary eyed at 7.30am and turned the tv on to see that fecking stupid ugly twat going on about you should buy Tulips rather than Roses or some other insignificant crap.

GET A f***ing LIFE NORMAN YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER WANKER :censored:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Uncle Spielberg said:
I got up bleary eyed at 7.30am and turned the tv on to see that fecking stupid ugly twat going on about you should buy Tulips rather than Roses or some other insignificant crap.

So, what your saying is....

you don't like Norman Baker, ok, I got it

phew...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I cannot say anymore as it could be considered threatening :mad:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Norman Naker just gets worse and worse.

Cut flowers is one of Kenya's most succesful exports, and he wants to kill that industry, putting even more Kenyans back into poverty...?

Somebody vote him out. Please.

:nono:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Uncle Spielberg said:

That bloke is the voice of the rectum. Actually I'm surprised that he doesn't sya that people should have holidays in this country as aircraft emmsions from them do a damn saight more harm than a few planes filled with flowers.

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Uncle Spielberg said:

He must be laughing his f***ing bollocks off. Getting paid shit loads of money to speak the crap that he does.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Smart Mart said:
Norman Naker just gets worse and worse.

Cut flowers is one of Kenya's most succesful exports, and he wants to kill that industry, putting even more Kenyans back into poverty...?

Somebody vote him out. Please.

:nono:

The man's views are unpopular, he needs to wake up and smell the coffee...hopefully, that's not from Kenya as well otherwise he'll have us all drinking tea.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Thats right Baker, lets stop all world trade and go back to living in mud huts and growing potatoes. What a prize twat :jester:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I would like to stick a) a fuckoff big cactus and b) a very thorny rosebush up his insular Liberal Democratic ANUS. And Kenyan tulips up his nose until his eyes pop out.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Wow. This is turning into a real love-in :lolol:

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
Maybe a letter to to Argus is in order?.
He wants British growers to grow our cut flowers during the winter, the energy consumption to heat our growers greenhouses would be astronomical and far more damaging to the enviroment,even the growers in Lincolnshire acknowledge this.
The man engages his arse before his brain.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Pavilionaire said:
otherwise he'll have us all drinking tea.
Sri Lankan tea?
Deep-Thinker.gif

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
When I did a bit of work experience in his office(a few years ago I may add) an interaction with his PA summed the man up beautifully.

While he had been in Westminster, a local bus driver had come up with an idea for a photo opportunity for publicity conscious Norman. They were campaigning for some roads to be resurfaced, because there were some holes or something. The bus driver/conductor thought Norman could get in one of the holes for a photo shoot.When Norman returned, his PA explained all this. Norman's reaction

"How big's the hole?"

(quite apprioprate really for a Lib Dem!)

but then again,I cant talk, my page 2 cameo in the argus today is shocking

:shootself

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Perhaps we can give him all the flowers from the Falmer site, afterall, we don't want flowers on the site of our stadium. Imagine the ribbing we would get if we had lots of pansies scattered about.:D

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
BarrelofFun said:
Perhaps we can give him all the flowers from the Falmer site, afterall, we don't want flowers on the site of our stadium. Imagine the ribbing we would get if we had lots of pansies scattered about.:D

I like that, lets fill that unused ploughed field with 20,000 pansies

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here