Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noooooooooooooo! Pardew sacked :(

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
A corrupt and untrustworthy manager for a corrupt and untrustworthy club, a perfect match of low morals. Hope Fat Sam's magic finally runs out at the Croydon scum and they continue to plummet.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
A corrupt and untrustworthy manager for a corrupt and untrustworthy club, a perfect match of low morals. Hope Fat Sam's magic finally runs out at the Croydon scum and they continue to plummet.

A Match made in heaven , welcome aboard Sam Europe here we come :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Match made in heaven, the football will be absolutely turgid and prehistoric but it may keep them up as the opposition and fans are bored to tears by hoofball.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Match made in heaven, the football will be absolutely turgid and prehistoric but it may keep them up as the opposition and fans are bored to tears by hoofball.
I like big sams brand of football .

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If you come up what brand of football do you propose to play ? The same as now or change it to suit .

Not thinking that that far ahead, been disappointed too often!

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
What style would you like if the impossible happens .

Whatever it takes in season one tbh. After that I'd like us to play tight counter attacking football against the top teams, whilst mullering minnows like Palace with expansive fast football that we play at the moment!

IF WE GO UP I would not like to see you relegated as I like playing you twonks, although the last game upset me a little..

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
You have to say, when it comes to pantomime villain managers Palace really are the gift that keeps giving. Holloway. Warnock. Pardew. Allardyce. All fine upholders of the Malcolm Allison tradition.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Chris Coleman would be a better long-term appointment for them but I think they'll take the safe (and cheaper) option of Fat Sam.

Apart from what he has done with Wales, what has Chris Coleman done in his managerial career at club level to suggest he would be a good long-term option?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Whatever it takes in season one tbh. After that I'd like us to play tight counter attacking football against the top teams, whilst mullering minnows like Palace with expansive fast football that we play at the moment!

IF WE GO UP I would not like to see you relegated as I like playing you twonks, although the last game upset me a little..
So IF you go up you will stay up . There's confidence for you :wink:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
So IF you go up you will stay up . There's confidence for you :wink:

Yes, if Palace and Bournemouth can then I have absolutely no doubts that we can, getting there seems to be the problem :lolol:

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Don't worry the Palace fans hate anyone involved with dirty money and will soon replace Romans name and replace it with Big Sam's and make sure that Parish knows the fans won't stand for it.

palace fans.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here