Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noooooooooooooo! Pardew sacked :(

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
What's this, the Spanish Inquisition ? !!!

I only know what Parish has announced, that plans have been submitted for the old stand.
You seem to know a lot about our clubs business, what have you heard ?

You were the one stating how long planning applications take and said "tell me more" which I have done and given in return solid information, you on the other hand appear to be only talking about hearsay and really have no idea.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
You were the one stating how long planning applications take and said "tell me more" which I have done and given in return solid information, you on the other hand appear to be only talking about hearsay and really have no idea.

I wouldn't have said quoting the chairman was hearsay, but hey ho.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will be interesting to see these submitted plans on the council planning website. Is there a link available yet ?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Will be interesting to see these submitted plans on the council planning website. Is there a link available yet ?

Can we get back on topic please, maybe you can start a new thread regarding our planning permission ?
Allardyce, yes or no ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can we get back on topic please, maybe you can start a new thread regarding our planning permission ?
Allardyce, yes or no ?
No - I'm not at your beck and call to start threads.

If anyone has a link to the plans it would be great if you could post it here, thanks.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Chris Coleman would be a better long-term appointment for them but I think they'll take the safe (and cheaper) option of Fat Sam.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Big Sam at Palace now for talks. Sounded fairly upbeat when talking to SSN. Reckon it will be done by end of today.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I guess they don't need to ask him at the interview if he knows how to bend any of the rules and regs.

Already been covered.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
BFS: Mercenary Manager to go with the Mercenary Players. However, big 'survival' bonuses will be rolled out. They're staying up aren't they. :(

SAC

May 21, 2014
Jermain Defoe to join Palarse in January I reckon. Gets on well with Big Sham and looking for a move back down south.

Sunderland would be buggered without him. Wasn't he put on a really long contract that looked totally ridiculous at the time but has turned out to be quite astute?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here