Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noone

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
It was good to see Noone get a yellow today, giving the dirty skate scum some of there own medicine:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
did anyone see when he won a corner for us in the 2nd half, down in the left hand corner...

he let the Pompey player tackle the ball from him in the corner because he knew it would run out of play, and turned to us in the crowd and was laughing his head off...absolutely LOVES playing for the albion!

PC-Gull

The Muffin Man
Apr 12, 2008
Brighton, Sussex, England
I didn't see him do that, but my friend beside me saw it and has talked about it a few times since. I wish I didn't miss it. It is hard to see all the great things there is to see at a game. Don't know who to watch for the next comedic moment.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Love Nooney cos you get the feeling he just loves playing for us. Can think of many a player of his quality who would get a strop on about being on the bench so often but he seems to be happy to keep on improving under Gus and is slowing becoming a Brighton legend. keep it up Nooney!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He's had a great start to the season.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
He's a cheeky little scampering japester. More than that, he's our cheeky little scampering japester.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
did anyone see when he won a corner for us in the 2nd half, down in the left hand corner...

he let the Pompey player tackle the ball from him in the corner because he knew it would run out of play, and turned to us in the crowd and was laughing his head off...absolutely LOVES playing for the albion!
Yep, was in the front row on that side of goal. It was funny seeing him laughing, reminded me of when he was on the touch line at the end of last season (vs Huddersfield), and the crowd asked him for a song - he seems to enjoy being here and laughing with the crowd.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Towards the end of last season and during the bus ride etc he looked fit to burst with pride and joy. What a very likeable chap he is - and delighted he has risen to the challenge posed by all these new speed merchants, he could easily have got the hump (a la Joel Lynch) as KLL and Buckley were brought in.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Yep, was in the front row on that side of goal. It was funny seeing him laughing, reminded me of when he was on the touch line at the end of last season (vs Huddersfield), and the crowd asked him for a song - he seems to enjoy being here and laughing with the crowd.

After he responded with two renditions of 'Championes', the crowd responded with 'One song, you've only got one song', and he chuckled with delight. He loves the banter with the crowd.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
i absolutely agree with everything said on this thread, he is a genius.... Cannot fault the man one bit...

However as a right back, i would hate to play against him.... it would result with me kicking him up in the air, so after the first couple of championship games it would seem i am at that level...

Cover at RB? shall i bring my boots lol...

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
I had a chat with Craig last night as him, Marcos, Navs, Elphick and (one other player I didn't recognise) came to Komedia after the game. He's just one of those 'always happy' sort of blokes; now that Elliott has gone he's fast turning into my favourite player to watch too. I also think he's going to get better & better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here