Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noone

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I had a chat with Craig last night as him, Marcos, Navs, Elphick and (one other player I didn't recognise) came to Komedia after the game. He's just one of those 'always happy' sort of blokes; now that Elliott has gone he's fast turning into my favourite player to watch too. I also think he's going to get better & better.

You and your comedy connections!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
He is absolute quality.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Still only 23, has a really, really good chance of playing in the Prem at some point.

Might be with us, might not. One of my favorite players, becoming a bit of a super-sub.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I love the guy, he doesn't stop working, is very pacey and definitely enthusiastic. If I had one tiny criticism of him, it would be that he needs to calm down a tad in front of goal. I don't mean this as a moan as such, but a couple of times this season already he has gotten himself into a great position, only to sky it in his excitement. But as I said I love the guy.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
If Murray WAS the lower league Berba- Noone is the lower league Messi

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I love the guy, he doesn't stop working, is very pacey and definitely enthusiastic. If I had one tiny criticism of him, it would be that he needs to calm down a tad in front of goal. I don't mean this as a moan as such, but a couple of times this season already he has gotten himself into a great position, only to sky it in his excitement. But as I said I love the guy.

You could be in there m8, rumour has it he came to Brighton for the Cock:laugh::laugh::laugh:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
If Murray WAS the lower league Berba- Noone is the lower league Messi
Hmm, I'd say more of an Adam Johnson or N'Zogbia!

You can't help but love Nooney, he just oozes confidence and enthusiasm for the game. Plenty more to come from him as well.

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
did anyone see when he won a corner for us in the 2nd half, down in the left hand corner...

he let the Pompey player tackle the ball from him in the corner because he knew it would run out of play, and turned to us in the crowd and was laughing his head off...absolutely LOVES playing for the albion!

YES i noticed that TOP LAD :laugh:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Can't remember if it was against Donny or the Gills.

Same thing in the last minutes he got the ball down at the corner flag and, whilst running the clock down, managed to waste at least a couple of minutes whilst the frustrated opposition could do nothing about him.

He is absolutely terrific.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He recently stated in the Argus that he enjoys people shouting or singing at him, particularly when he is with friends or family.

Brilliant to watch and an absolute steal at £300k (sorry Argyle).

Why do birds suddenly appear
Every time you are near?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to Noone.

Why do stars fall down from the sky
Every time you walk by?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to Noone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here