Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noone in 1-0 down

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Everyone look at me - i'm really funny.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
First basic rule of football management NEVER EVER change a winning starting line up unless injury or suspension dictates it.

Let's hope we can turn this round.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
First basic rule of football management NEVER EVER change a winning starting line up unless injury or suspension dictates it.

Even when they are 2 days apart and in very different circumstances?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Are you one of the "fans" who booed at half time against FCUM?

No, i just don't think the starting line up should've been changed from the Orient game - I would have brought Noone on second half if behind to boost morale and let him run the Exeter defence ragged. Let's hope second half is better or in my opinion it's an own goal for Poyet.

As long as Southampton don't win as a lot of people on here are going to look very stupid if the beat us too the title after the grief that's been doled out to them on this site.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Funny, I can't recall us keeping the same line up, even without injuries or suspensions and we're top of the division. I also remember Man Utd recently celebrating changing his team in 150 consecutive games, and they're doing ok. But of course, you know more about football management than Alex Ferguson and Gus Poyet.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
No, i just don't think the starting line up should've been changed from the Orient game - I would have brought Noone on second half if behind to boost morale and let him run the Exeter defence ragged. Let's hope second half is better or in my opinion it's an own goal for Poyet.

As long as Southampton don't win as a lot of people on here are going to look very stupid if the beat us too the title after the grief that's been doled out to them on this site.

The score is only 1-0. If we lose the game, then criticise the team selection retrospectively. We're not out of this yet, and you're already moaning. Relax, we're a goal down.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location

Oh just f*** off.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

So, you think we should keep the same team who played at home against a struggling team, for a different game away from home v a team that has suffered one defeat at home, and recently destroyed one of our promotion rivals 5-1?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here