Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noone in 1-0 down

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Noone off for Barnes - one assist one goal from Barnes - Looks like i was right. However Noone looks promising for the future when he gets up to speed.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Istated None shouldn't have streted today even though he did quite well - Until he went off and Barnes came on we never looked like scoring. None will however do well for us once he gets up to speed.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Istated None shouldn't have streted today even though he did quite well - Until he went off and Barnes came on we never looked like scoring. None will however do well for us once he gets up to speed.

And how do you know keeping the same team as Saturday wouldn't have led to more complacency, leading to us gong 2-0 down? Suppose we only went one down and noone came on when we were chasing the game instead of Barnes?

Gus started with Noone. The game played out how it did, and we won. I'd say he made the right choices. Were they the only right choices? We'll never know, but probably not. Still, the choices he made led to us winning, so why are you criticising him still?

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I think it was more of a baby girl spitting the dummy post personally. We are top of the league and were 1-0 down so lets have a dig at the management/players.

If we had lost he/she would have been moaning until next Friday. We have these kind of supporters unfortuantely.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
I think it was more of a baby girl spitting the dummy post personally. We are top of the league and were 1-0 down so lets have a dig at the management/players.

If we had lost he/she would have been moaning until next Friday. We have these kind of supporters unfortuantely.

this

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Be it a right or wrong starting line up, there's one thing I'm sure of - Gus would have spelt all our players name correctly on the teamsheet :facepalm:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Technically i was half right i said he started with the wrong starting line up - and we were losing till he changed it round. It was my opinion rightly or wrongly. Just alot of people didn't agree with it - I didn't state that any player was hopeless just said i wouldn't have started with the team that started today.

oxfordseagull

Nov 29, 2010
Oxford from the South
I thought he did some great stuff first half, quieter second, I'm v encouraged two footed drifted on both wings, thought a bit harsh the abuse he got to an otherwise awesome home support.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here