Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nonce found disembowelled at Durham Prison

Last edited:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Bit of good news that.

The Judge has alot to answer for to by giving in him 4 1/2 years ffs.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I think I am right in saying that if you are convicted of a sexualy motivated crime then you you are classed as mentaly ill and therefore can only get a max sentance of five years, which is very very fking wrong, but as I am aware that is the law which is what realy needs changing this country is so old historically that our laws where made in a time that no longer exists.

I see the above of a kind of justice, I just hope he suffered

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I think I am right in saying that if you are convicted of a sexualy motivated crime then you you are classed as mentaly ill and therefore can only get a max sentance of five years, which is very very fking wrong, but as I am aware that is the law which is what realy needs changing this country is so old historically that our laws where made in a time that no longer exists.

I see the above of a kind of justice, I just hope he suffered

Agree.

At the moment the politicians and judges can't come up with a system of punishment/rehabilitation that works. It's up to the prison officers and wardens to made sure the REALLY sick characters don't get off scott free. In this case two birds have been killed with one stone - a dangerous serial sex offender has been permanently removed from society and two psychopaths will now be in prison a bit longer.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Anyone know what the 2 that killed him were in Cat A Frankland for?

Wonder if its some strange honour amongst thieves/murderers, that they may well have killed innocents, but still find his crimes abhorrent (which they were)!

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Bit of good news that.

The Judge has alot to answer for to by giving in him 4 1/2 years ffs.

It was an interderminant sentence. Basically he though the bloke was a psycho and a danger to the public so he won't be released until he was no longer a danger to the public and had served a sufficient sentence. Would have been a lot longer than 4 years.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Wonder if its some strange honour amongst thieves/murderers, that they may well have killed innocents, but still find his crimes abhorrent (which they were)!

Of course it is. Most sex offenders are placed in their own section because the rest of the prison population wants to hurt them. If you've murdered someone because of organised crime/drugs or you're an armed robber, chances are you'll still view rapists and paedos in the same light as the rest of us, you'll just be more inclined to do something about it.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Fair play, he got what he deserved. He would have done it again and again when released. Now there is one less nonce in the World. It always makes me wonder with amazement when these so called experts say that they can be cured. Total bollocks, Apparently being straight or gay is not a lifestyle choice, its how you were born. So you can't help who you are attracted to, therefore they obviously cannot be cured. If there is real DNA evidence, then they should be given a choice, either agree to live, still incarcerated and be used for testing purposes, (ie instead of animals) or just be killed (the best way imo)

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
Anyone know what the 2 that killed him were in Cat A Frankland for?

Apparently, Mann was in for a Double Murder. Makes no odds in his case, he was a lifer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here