Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Non league

Who do you WANT to see promoted?

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sadly it appears we have to make do with yet another dull tin pot team from the north west in the league next year. But in brighter news, one former league club will be joining them, but which one will it be? Actually, lets be honest, none of us actually KNOW who it will be so lets do a poll on who you WANT it to be:

1 Fleetwood 46 54 103

2 Wrexham 46 52 98
3 Mansfield 46 39 89
4 York 46 36 83
5 Luton 46 36 81

Wrexham for me I think. Quite like York though. I must say, I'm enjoying Luton's non league bumblings immensely so to be honest I'm more in the "anyone but Luton" camp.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm firmly in the York camp for this one, hoping for a York v Wrexham final :thumbsup:

...and Sim this is NSC, of course people KNOW who it will be.

Wrexham for me. But I'm relishing the fact that York City will be distracted from their Wembley FA Trophy final against Newport County by the troublesome worries of the play-offs.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Wrexham. They have looked really good this season, and were a class apart from most of the Conference.

kingstn seagull

Sep 4, 2007
YORKSHARE
I'm at uni in York and am planning on going to both legs of the semi-final v Mansfield
Wednesday-Home (£10 student entry to the terrace behind the goal - No shouting in case they realise I'm a southerner though!)
Monday-Away (A few of us are planning a trip by train for £20 return with a few visits to some Nottinghamshire pubs on the way)

City Aye Oh, Aye oh City :lolol:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Wrexham, dont deserve to be non-league and they have great fans - they deserve it the most.

Luton can be relegated next season to Blue Square South for all i care.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Delighted to see all the anti-Luton sentiment.

Tin pot no-mark noddy club followed by a bunch of pricks with a shit nickname and ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here