Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nominations for NSC's favourite TV Detective...

Pablo

Jul 8, 2003
Worthing
knightrider.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Surely we are verging on Crime Fighters here, not detectives?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
He is nothing without his robot car, nothing!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Morse.....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Great call - NYPD Blue was class.

The only thing Sipowitz ever detected was an expanding waistline... and even then he could not solve it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
cannot believe no-one has nominated andy sipowicz, surely the finest detective eve to grace our screens . :(

Does anyone have a picture of him that would squeeze in on here ?

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Does anyone have a picture of him that would squeeze in on here ?

What a GREAT actor Denis Franz is - it should be watched, if only to remind oneself how good David Caruso can be when he tries...

Attachments

• andy-sipowicz.jpg
    andy-sipowicz.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 42

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
What a GREAT actor Denis Franz is - it should be watched, if only to remind oneself how good David Caruso can be when he tries...

I remember how they developed his character.. when he first appeared he had been run out of another precinct for allegedly being on the take but turned out to be the brightest, sharpest collar feeler in the squad.

Peter James's Detective Superintendent Roy Grace is coming to television soon. He deals with most of the serial killers in the Brighton area. Starting with Dead Simple. Takes place almost entirely in our favorite City.

Oooh do tell me more - who is going to play Inspector Grace, who is to play the lovely Cleo and how will they afford Johnny Depp to play my part?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Final nominations please for the Poll contest. (Only taken 2.5 years for me to remember about this one)

Originally I plumped for Morse but because of your dithering I'll have to nominate Lewis now.:angry:hurry up or it'll be Hathaway as my next selection !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here