Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noah and the whale worst band ever

Really!!?

Feb 16, 2012
Yea why not change the subject and mention a few other bands in case anyone should notice just HOW f***ing CRAP Noah and the Whale really are.

To anyone who says they are "not that bad". That's just the problem!

They might not seem that bad because they dont commit to any sound or lyrical sentiment worth listening to. They have no soul, substance or nothing new to offer. They

produce trite, bland meaningless dribble and act as if they want a medal for it.

If they can write and sing songs then so can my cats arse!!!!!!!

Yea why not change the subject and mention a few other bands in case anyone should notice just HOW f***ing CRAP Noah and the Whale really are.

They might not seem that bad because they dont commit to any sound or lyrical sentiment worth listening to. They have no soul, substance or nothing new to offer. They

produce trite, bland meaningless dribble and act as if they want a medal for it.

A stunning debut post there Mr Really. A well constructed rant.:bigwave:

I cannot wait to hear views on goal music, drums and palace fans, could be very entertaining.:D

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

What a strange bounce and first post....

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here