Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noah and the whale worst band ever

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
I'm not a big fan, but there are much worse artists releasing a better calibre of Shite than Noah and the Whale. Swagger Jagger is by far the worst pile of cock cheese I have heard for ages.

"
the track combines a shouty, tuneless verse with a chorus that riffs on ‘Oh My Darling Clementine’. All blended together with the subtlety of a cut-and-shut Vauxhall Nova." [7]

Twente2

Jul 12, 2011
Yes she is a dirty whore but Tbh i havent even heard her shit song on the radio, someone played me a clip on utube to take the piss and it was so cringe

Thing with N o a h and the w h a l e is u hear there bullsho allfuckin day and i think im correct in sayin that all there songs just repeat
Over and over hahahahahah what great imagination they have fuckin idiots

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
unoffensive and tuneful. Surely way better than that swagger jagger shit thats at number one at the moment
in fact most the chart is crap
Cher Lloyd , JLS , The Wanted , DJ Fresh , Beyonce , Nicki Minaj (f***ing HATE her) , Rizzle Kicks , Pitbull , Christina Perri , Maverick Sabre , Jason Derulo , Benny Banssi , LMFAO , Chris Brown , JENNIFER f***ing LOPEZ , PISSING COLDPLAY!! :angry: , Nicole Scherzinger

no WONDER the kids are rioting , where did music go?

Twente2

Jul 12, 2011
The one who plays the violin is from Worthing, I think.

Hopefully someone who knows him can point him in the direction of this thread and let them
Know how f***ing shit they are
I mean who the hell plays a friggin violin these days haha

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
:( I quite like them.

Worst band ever? Possibly Menswear, possibly Vanilla but definitely would be a band that use auto-tune.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Vegster dragged me along to see them at the Concorde a fer years ago - yep they were awful!

yes, in a desperate and futile attempt to get you to realise that Hendrix IS dead and we have to move on !

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
in fact most the chart is crap
Cher Lloyd , JLS , The Wanted , DJ Fresh , Beyonce , Nicki Minaj (f***ing HATE her) , Rizzle Kicks , Pitbull , Christina Perri , Maverick Sabre , Jason Derulo , Benny Banssi , LMFAO , Chris Brown , JENNIFER f***ing LOPEZ , PISSING COLDPLAY!! :angry: , Nicole Scherzinger

no WONDER the kids are rioting , where did music go?

Exactly, Noah and the Whale don't come close to that shite

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Worst band ever = U2
Most overrated band ever = U2

I know they are worse then Noah and the Whale, and I have never even heard any Noah and the Whale stuff.

This is how confident I am that U2 are worse. Shockingly bad. Worse than Palace!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
They did a decent set at Glastonbury. The problem for any 'middling' band these days is that just about every guitar chord has already been done over the last five decades and there is nowhere else to go. How many more times can you mix up the same set of notes and come up with pretty much the same thing? See also lyrics about love/anguish etc. - it's all been done. The future of music is away from guitar based bands and surely about hitting rocks and stones with random items of shrubbery while grunting like Rolf Harris.

Twente2

Jul 12, 2011
Noah and the Whale make my shit itch. Bunch of toss

Lol this 150%

for those of u luckily enough not to of heard noah and his friends
they are seriously shit all they do is repeat 1 lyric through the whole "song"
whoch makes no sense "and it feels lile a shining star, ANNNNND it feeels like heaven" repeat that literally thru the entire song similar to "l i f e g o e s o n" haha what a load of bull all the same shit that anyone could talk into a mic how the f*** they are makin any money i will never know. Laid
Back my arse makes me want to scratch my eyeballs out with a blunt pencil

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
That band from a few years back who did songs like "She's so loverly, she's so loverly, she's so loverly" repeated their lines endlessly and on a far greater scale than Noah and the Whale.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
I think you need to listen to a lot more music.

They are nowhere near being the shittiest band ever. Granted they are dull, boring, pointless fuckers, but there have been a lot worse.

Mattstrugnell

PC Beard's Stare
Jan 2, 2011
that lifegoeson pisses me off. Listen to anything by Cardiacs instead. If Cardiacs and Noah and the Whale were in a battle of the bands contest....Noah and the Whale would be so embarrassed, they would start crying in front of everyone.

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
for those of u luckily enough not to of heard noah and his friends
they are seriously shit all they do is repeat 1 lyric through the whole "song"
whoch makes no sense "and it feels lile a shining star, ANNNNND it feeels like heaven" repeat that literally thru the entire song similar to "l i f e g o e s o n"l

You should listen to 'Around the World' by Daft Punk. I think it would be right up your street.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here