Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

no vicente in the squad then perhaps he is injured again?

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
He was never going to be played against Wrexham, like CMS. No offense to them but their only way of dealing with him would be to kick lumps out of him. He should play some part against Bristol city nest week

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Was he ever fit? Or was he on the bench as a PR stunt to convince people he was still alive

Convinced it was a PR stunt. When they were showing the goals to vote for before the game and Vicente against Ipseich came on, a bloke behind me said "oh he did play for us"

Complete and utter f***ing FARCE as far as he is concerned.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Convinced it was a PR stunt. When they were showing the goals to vote for before the game and Vicente against Ipseich came on, a bloke behind me said "oh he did play for us"

Really? I had no idea you felt this way. Its not as if you havent bored everyone here to f***ing tears with your misguided opinion on this subject is it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Will he be on the bench against Bristol, City I hope so. How near is Hoskins to fitness saw him walking away from the ground with no apparent problems not limping unlike Lua Lua who was limping very badly when he left with Sparrow.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

You gotta love fans who ultimately think everything that happens at the albion must have some massive mystery behind it!! They just dont want to believe the actual truth and rather live in some fantasy world where "strange goings on", occur every 5 minutes.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
i can't wait to see him take some more of those juicy corners and perfect crosses/through balls - come on VR get fit and stay fit and we will be a different team

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You gotta love fans who ultimately think everything that happens at the albion must have some massive mystery behind it!! They just dont want to believe the actual truth and rather live in some fantasy world where "strange goings on", occur every 5 minutes.

poyet doesnt really help matters, when talking about hoskins latest injury he clearly said in a press conference 'oh it's just something very little' when actually, he's out for 6 weeks.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Originally Posted by BensGrandad
No offense to them but their only way of dealing with him would be to kick lumps out of him. He should play some part against Bristol city nest week

Cloud
Somebody posted that and changed the name as I didnt post or say it it was said by Joshboy

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
He wasn't on the bench against Saints....He wasn't on the pitch before the game with the other 15 players,,,,it was a look a like running down the touchline with a hat on......I still say he will never start another game for us.!!!!!

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
He wasn't on the bench against Saints....He wasn't on the pitch before the game with the other 15 players,,,,it was a look a like running down the touchline with a hat on......I still say he will never start another game for us.!!!!!

without one shred of evidence to support this. lol

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
poyet doesnt really help matters, when talking about hoskins latest injury he clearly said in a press conference 'oh it's just something very little' when actually, he's out for 6 weeks.

Your right - he doesnt, but that wont stop the mystery lunatics living in cloud cuckoo land.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
QUOTE=bhawoddy;4617090]without one shred of evidence to support this. lol[/QUOTE]

If Vicente starts five games between now and the end of the season, I will nail my bollocks to the kitchen table, drag it down to Brighton and drag it up and down the Palace Pier signing "my old man's a dustman".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here