Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NO! No pitch invasion on Tuesday. Grow up.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
A pitch invasion before the end of the season when we will still be going for the title and trying to break all sorts of records. Bit premature me thinks. Doubt Gus and the groundsman will be too impressed with people trying to f*** up his grass with games to go

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Going to save my pitch invasion for the Huddersfield match, and will be heading speedy to the pub for celebration beers ( or just post match beers if we don't win )

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
NO invasion until Hudds please. And even then, you'll have to clear the pitch quickly, so the trophy presentation can take place :thumbsup:

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
We done it at Plymouth last year and the fact I wasn't there still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Make the most of it I say, nothing wrong with invading the pitch at all, infact it's quite the opposite, fans showing passion is a great thing.

Jan 30, 2008
In October 1996 some Albion fans invaded the Goldstone pitch against Lincoln, the club were deducted 4 points with 2 points suspended in lieu of any further incidents . The Football League have never revoked this suspension.
who gives a flying f*** about that , is this what you're really worried about then :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here