Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

no need to sit down on the 27th

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do not forget the CCTV can zome in on any specified seat that they wish. Just a simple question why does anybody have to stand with arms outstretched like a crucifix to enjoy a game.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have been watching football for some 65 years and only on very few occassions have I found the need to stand up other than others standing in front of me and I can appreciate the game.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have been watching football for some 65 years and only on very few occassions have I found the need to stand up other than others standing in front of me and I can appreciate the game.

To be fair i think this game may see a rise in standing-i expect Palace to stand the whole 90 minutes....

Edit:Had to edit this as this is not quite true.

i expect palace to stand for the whole 90 minutes,before collapsing in a devastated heap among each other as Brighton score a last minute winner.

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
My seat has never been sat on, neither has my daughters.

Blooming NO SHOWS!!!!

-oh hello samej....it's you...carry on

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You illustrate a character devoid of passion, energy and vigour!

I have as mmuch passion for BHA as any man about but age says I dont have the same energy or vigour but I havent always been nearly 70 years old. I live , eat and sleep BHA as all my family and friends know. Fortunately I have a very understanding wife and she has known this for all of our 46 years of married life but I still do not wish to stand to watch us beat inferior opposition like Palace.

Jan 30, 2008
I have as mmuch passion for BHA as any man about but age says I dont have the same energy or vigour but I havent always been nearly 70 years old. I live , eat and sleep BHA as all my family and friends know. Fortunately I have a very understanding wife and she has known this for all of our 46 years of married life but I still do not wish to stand to watch us beat inferior opposition like Palace.
what about a periscope ???

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
Been to every game at the Amex, and have only sat down before the game, and at half time.

Reminds me of the original North Stand.

TB

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here