Votes: 32 17.9%
  • Slade in

Votes: 147 82.1%

• Total voters

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
I don't normally bite, but well.................
Yes it was a bloody awful result, yes we all feel crap about it, but let's give the bloke a chance with his new players and ideas, considering he saved us with Adams team.
I almost slapped another Albion fan at work for saying he won't go on Saturday now. I told him this is the time our club needs us to get behind them. We could beat Stockport 7-1, that's football.
If we are 23rd in November, with no signs of improvement, fine happy if the board review his position. However I am positive we will be around mid table by then.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I don't normally bite, but well.................
Yes it was a bloody awful result, yes we all feel crap about it, but let's give the bloke a chance with his new players and ideas, considering he saved us with Adams team.
I almost slapped another Albion fan at work for saying he won't go on Saturday now. I told him this is the time our club needs us to get behind them. We could beat Stockport 7-1, that's football.
If we are 23rd in November, with no signs of improvement, fine happy if the board review his position. However I am positive we will be around mid table by then.

It certainly does put a lot of (avoidable?) pressure on the Stockport result.

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Slade IN, all the way.
Expect this thread to get bumped in a few weeks time.
Wouldnt be suprised that the very same people calling for RS to go are the same retards moaning about him 4 or 5 games after his appointment last season.
It beggars belief IMHO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here