• Total voters

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Compare it to Bryan Gunn at Norwich.
How is it different?
He has to go.

Because Gunn is a shit manager that got Norwich relegated last season when they really shouldn't have done with that squad.

This season we have:

Lost 0-1 at home to an own goal

Drawn 0-0 away to a decent side, when we should have won if a perfectly good goal was disallowed.

Got arse-raped by a team who have spent £1.5million in the summer.

Had Whing just ducked against walsall, and the ref not cheated at Brentford we would be on 4 points and nobody would be calling for the managers head. Get a f***ing grip

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I CANNOT believe that over 30% of people want Slade out after just 3 league games.

Regardless of tonight's result, that is f***ing ridiculous. Sort yourselves out.

It's only 17 people though.

Snoop Dogg

Jun 19, 2009
I agree tonight was f***ing awful but we can't keep chopping and changing managers. Stick with Slade and if nothing's improved in a month then we can talk about getting a man in charge. As it is, it's Slade IN for me right now.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Ok then. I can't see how ANYONE can want rid of him after 3 league games.

It'll only be the usual attention seeking, limp dicks calling for him to be sacked. Nowhere near representative of our fan base.

Last edited:

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
How the f*** can you justify getting beaten 7 (seven)-1?
Win this league at a canter yeah? They made all their signings THIS summer, which is when we should've been spending money on established players, not shite free transfers and players that are well out of their depth.
Maybe if Slade had a clue who to buy, we would "win this league at a canter"

You idiot. You cannot compare us to Hudderfield. They have an established stadium and a consortium investing heavily in them to try and make a return if/when they reach the championship. WE HAVE NO MONEY! WE ARE MAKING HUGE LOSSES IN THE WITHDEAN! We can't afford to shell out 1.5m on players. And so in my opinion Slade has brought in very good players for the money spent. Give him some time and let the players come together. As others have said when we bring in all the injured players we have half a new team. It is foolish to consider sacking our manager just 4 games in. I just hope the lizard doesn't even need to think about it, he has to stick with Slade.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Because Gunn is a shit manager that got Norwich relegated last season when they really shouldn't have done with that squad.

This season we have:

Lost 0-1 at home to an own goal

Drawn 0-0 away to a decent side, when we should have won if a perfectly good goal was disallowed.

Got arse-raped by a team who have spent £1.5million in the summer.

Had Whing just ducked against walsall, and the ref not cheated at Brentford we would be on 4 points and nobody would be calling for the managers head. Get a f***ing grip

How much did we spend in the summer?
:salute:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
This thread has actually made me feel a little better - I was worried when I saw it that Slade Out might actually win, luckily common sense is prevailing.

And don't forget, Norwich's next result after their 7-1 defeat was a 4-0 victory - and Gunn was still in charge for it!!!!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I voted in but all I can say at the moment is:

F U C K I N G ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Think a lot of that is down to sheer frustration. I personally think it's too early to get on his back, especially with what he has to work with as a team at the moment.

However, if we don't get a result on Saturday I'm going to be rather concerned about our season :|

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I have gone for out purely for the reason that Slade is not Bloom's man. He was DK's man and 3rd choice at that. Russell did very well to keep us up and for that we will always be grateful but I have said out as it it going to happen this season so Bloom may as well get it over with now and appoint his Man to take us to Falmer and the new Man has virtually a full season to do something.

Do you seriously think that the man who has thrown a total of £93 Million into the club would keep Slade on if he thought he wasn't up to the job? Bloom had the perfect opportunity to not offer a contract to RS at the end of the season-he chose to offer him a 2 year deal.

Phoenix Arrow

Mitoma Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2009
Sverige
Bloody hell.
How on Earth can you prepare him to Gunn? Oh yeah we both lost 7-1 but Norwich have been playing awfully since they got him. Since we've had Russ, we've been playing better. Apart from tonight, we've had a steady defence and he's leading us in the right direction. To base a sacking on one result is to be a monumental moron. Go sit in the corner.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Bloody hell.
How on Earth can you prepare him to Gunn? Oh yeah we both lost 7-1 but Norwich have been playing awfully since they got him. Since we've had Russ, we've been playing better. Apart from tonight, we've had a steady defence and he's leading us in the right direction. To base a sacking on one result is to be a monumental moron. Go sit in the corner.

:fishing::fishing::fishing:
:mendoza:
newbies. love it.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Do you seriously think that the man who has thrown a total of £93 Million into the club would keep Slade on if he thought he wasn't up to the job? Bloom had the perfect opportunity to not offer a contract to RS at the end of the season-he chose to offer him a 2 year deal.

or you could look at it slightly differently if he really wanted him in for the long haul he could of given him a contract that would actually take him into Falmer. I hope there isn't any knee jerk reaction but how would it have looked if Bloom after taking over had said sorry Russ I want my own man and fired him, I can guarentee us fans would of gone apeshit!

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
IN

The only sensible option
So we over react and pay off yet another manager and go cap in hand round the unemployeds. Who we going to get - Bryan Gunn ?
The one thing that is for certain is that TB won't over react - he's a poker player and it would be totally out of character (I'll wait for the "Slade sacked" headline on Thursday shall I ?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here