Votes: 32 17.9%
  • Slade in

Votes: 147 82.1%

• Total voters

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Well for me it's time for Bloom to step up to the plate as this is getting embarrassing and the heaviest defeat since f*** knows when.
Coupled with the pisspoor preseason and the woeful performances so far something has to be done and it's no good saying it needs time, we haven't got time or we will be starting Falmer at League 2 level.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have gone for out purely for the reason that Slade is not Bloom's man. He was DK's man and 3rd choice at that. Russell did very well to keep us up and for that we will always be grateful but I have said out as it it going to happen this season so Bloom may as well get it over with now and appoint his Man to take us to Falmer and the new Man has virtually a full season to do something.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have gone for out purely for the reason that Slade is not Bloom's man. He was DK's man and 3rd choice at that. Russell did very well to keep us up and for that we will always be grateful but I have said out as it it going to happen this season so Bloom may as well get it over with now and appoint his Man to take us to Falmer and the new Man has virtually a full season to do something.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Gunn got the bullet after a 7-1 drubbing , TB has to make a quick decision.

Grunty

Jan 16, 2004
Worthing
oh yes- lets over react and get yet another manager.
i mean all the succesfull teams get where they are now by a high manager turn over...

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
oh yes- lets over react and get yet another manager.
i mean all the succesfull teams get where they are now by a high manager turn over...

I think the over reacting on the manager started way before end of last season when a number of tabloids were all given a story about Wise being our new manager. Where this story came from is still a mystery.

What makes you think Dennis Wise will turn things round?

murraymint

Aug 13, 2008
There is no need for a quick decision, in fact that sort of rash decision is exactly what we don't need. The club needs stability. About 12 days ago pretty much everyone on this board believed Slade was the right man and he had made good signings to improve the squad.
We are four games in, only three in the league. Obviously it has by no means been a positive start. Tonight is some what of a reality check to all those who thought we had the god given right to win every game, as was the defeat to Walsall on the opening day.
The reality is tonight was a freak result, which is unlikely to be repeated for some time. Just because Norwich decided to ditch their manager in the second week of the season does not mean we have to follow suit.
When Bloom became chairman he said there was a two year plan to reach the Championship. Has that changed? No.
The start to this season is what none of us wanted, least of all Slade or the players. But I stress, it is only four games.
We have to put this night behind us, use it as motivation for the rest of the season and go out and prove that we are an improving team, that maybe after 30 games in the league, not three, is somewhere in the top 10.
There have been positives to take from each game...the fact that Dickinson is off the mark tonight is one.
If we are repeating similar results in four to six weeks times, then maybe it will be time for a rethink.
But now is a time for cool heads, hard work on the training ground and the chance to turn results around in the coming games.
I hope the fans can stick with it, because I truly believe things will change for the better.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No need to panic yet, far too early for that.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Look at last season, top of the league after 5-6 games and look what happened, Things can turn around so quickly, last season and seasons beforehand should have shown us that.
Anyone who wants Slade out after 4 games needs to be f***ing sectioned. :tosser:

Draw a line under it and move on.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Compare it to Bryan Gunn at Norwich.
How is it different?
He has to go.

You complete *&*^%. It's different because we only have one fit forward and no fit left back. We were 2-1 down away to the team that will probably win this league at a canter and we then had our keeper sent off.

But I wouldn't expect you to listen to this - so you carry on making a fool of yourself.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

You should know better. The upside to this result is that your shitty bet didn't pay off on the correct score.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
In for me. Piss poor result tonight, no excuses, no what ifs it was piss poor, it is all down to Bloom though and as already said if he doesn't think he is the man he wants to lead us out at Falmer then I think he may well get rid now. If Slade hadn't been given the job after keeping us up it would of been a PR nightmare for Bloom but will he now see this as his excuse to get rid?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
You complete *&*^%. It's different because we only have one fit forward and no fit left back. We were 2-1 down away to the team that will probably win this league at a canter and we then had our keeper sent off.

But I wouldn't expect you to listen to this - so you carry on making a fool of yourself.

How the f*** can you justify getting beaten 7 (seven)-1?
Win this league at a canter yeah? They made all their signings THIS summer, which is when we should've been spending money on established players, not shite free transfers and players that are well out of their depth.
Maybe if Slade had a clue who to buy, we would "win this league at a canter"

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Gunn got the bullet after a 7-1 drubbing , TB has to make a quick decision.

The 7-1 drubbing followed an end of season which saw them relegated. Gunn wasn't fired because of 1 result. He should have gone at the end of last season.

Last edited:

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I CANNOT believe that over 30% of people want Slade out after just 3 league games.

Regardless of tonight's result, that is f***ing ridiculous. Sort yourselves out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here