Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Jonny Dixon Thread Then?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What else would Whing have on his mind then ?

He's probably worrying whether his missus is going to try burying him alive again.

07524_165404_MMFC3150.JPG

Andrew whing yesterday - "worried"

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
He's probably worrying whether his missus is going to try burying him alive again.

07524_165404_MMFC3150.JPG

Andrew whing yesterday - "worried"

That is good :lolol: Easy 10 you're a funny man ;)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ian Westlake... giving 100% to our cause

Anonymous against Vale, I know he scored at Luton but until that "lucky" header anonymous up till then and anonymous today.

Sure real 100%. He can f*** off back to Leeds quite frankly.

Thomson on the other hand was immense against luton and deserved MOM today. Has really taken to the captaincy (tho in Forsters absence I would have given it to Elphick)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Not me MB, I thought he was great!

Home debut, couldn't be anything BUT nervous, but settled enough to get a few good runs at them and enough pressure to make them pay attention. Maintained his area of the formation rather well, and ...... I think he was actually trying hard to play like Forster (understandable), and I look forward to seeing him play more.

He looks a good young prospect, and could turn out to be a real asset to the squad.

That's it confirmed then, He's absolute rubbish.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Thomson is settling in and is a born captain IMHO
Dixon needs a pre-season to get fully fit and learn at the feet of older pros - he will do well
Murray is lazy and only scored what?....8 goals in less than a third of a season....plus those he has made for others. I'll settle for lazy.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Thompson is doing a steady job, for me he's streets ahead of Hammond (although recongising he is not an attacking midfield player) as he actually passes to his own team.

Murray is producing the goods and getting into the right positions. Whether he's good enough to play in the Championship in the future is debateable (less space etc), but he's ok for this league.

Dixon? Give him a chance - early days...

Whether Westlake is worth £300k (?Leeds asking price) is doubtful. As Whing has been mentioned in this thread, his positional sense is dreadful and he is not good enough!

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Thought Dixon and Murray were playing too far from one another, which didn't help. But only the second time two relatively inexperienced players have played together so surely the jury's out.

The team is playing in the style of its manager, inevitable really. Deano was never one to throw himself into every tackle and chase every ball down (unless I just happened to miss the games in which he did just that). More of a languid style with the emphasis on execution when it matters. Probably need a higher skill level than we currently have to get away with that over the course of the season if we are to make play-offs in 08-09 (or even more ambitiously automatic).

The only one I want to see the back of without waiting for a replacement is Gatting. McPhee without the skill and Ramsay without the effort. What use is he apart from keeping a goalkeeper off the bench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here