Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No dunk

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
Well, I've heard that a soupçon of vegetable stock, stir fried with some garlic and certain mystery ingredient makes a fab snack, but dont ask me to tell you what it is, I can't reveal my sauce.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Well, I've heard that a soupçon of vegetable stock, stir fried with some garlic and certain mystery ingredient makes a fab snack, but dont ask me to tell you what it is, I can't reveal my sauce.

:lolol: Brilliant

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Correct me if I'm wrong but with 2 centre backs out with long term injuries why are we loaning out the next best centre back.
If cook was good enough to play against Liverpool why is he not good to play in the championship.
I understand wanting him to play games but the way dunk is picking up bookings surely it won't be long before he is needed.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Correct me if I'm wrong but with 2 centre backs out with long term injuries why are we loaning out the next best centre back.
If cook was good enough to play against Liverpool why is he not good to play in the championship.
I understand wanting him to play games but the way dunk is picking up bookings surely it won't be long before he is needed.

painters playing centre half

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Dunk's not tweeted that he's injured, nor has Nooney mentioned it (nor has Naylor picked it up)

I know Twitter's not gospel but if this is true, it's strange that it's not been mentioned at all

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
So with 2 cbs out injured,vincelot & now painter in the frame to cover where does that leave cook.

Has he upset poyet because he seemed to do alright against Liverpool & now he has been shipped to b'muff.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Dunk's not tweeted that he's injured, nor has Nooney mentioned it (nor has Naylor picked it up)

I know Twitter's not gospel but if this is true, it's strange that it's not been mentioned at all

Not the sort of thing that a good pro would Tweet. Anything to do with team news should be kept in-house surely, as prior knowledge of the line-up can only help the opposition. In fact, I'd imagine GP would be a bit hacked off the news has leaked out on here (if it is true).

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

He's on instant recall and getting match fit by playing is surely good for him.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Not the sort of thing that a good pro would Tweet. Anything to do with team news should be kept in-house surely, as prior knowledge of the line-up can only help the opposition. In fact, I'd imagine GP would be a bit hacked off the news has leaked out on here (if it is true).

True. But Hoskins tweeted that he was injured so it's not unknown

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
Dunk away in January and Halliche from Fulham in as replacement? Complete conjecture. No source. Only Sky reporting we interested in the Fulham guy and lots of rumours about Dunk.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Vincelot claims he is a CB by trade, so let's see what he made of for 90 minutes.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
He's on instant recall and getting match fit by playing is surely good for him.

We cannot recall Cook in the first 28 days of the loan. If Dunk is out it must have been an injury picked up today as we'd never have agreed the loan move for Cook otherwise.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Vincelot claims he is a CB by trade, so let's see what he made of for 90 minutes.

As a versatile player he would be stupid to say anything else.I'm a bit worried that we are now bulstering our squad with versatile players rather than players for specific positions.

Yes injuries have impacted our season so far & the reduction of subs has not helped but I think that we are stuck between a rock & a hard place.

Although our football style has not changed our pattern of play has.

We are keeping the ball to stop our opponents attacking rather than keeping the ball to create our own attacks.
Nobody likes conceeding goals but if we concede a goal trying to score a goal then fair enough.
What's the point in paying 2.5 million on cms if he only has scraps to feed on.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We cannot recall Cook in the first 28 days of the loan. If Dunk is out it must have been an injury picked up today as we'd never have agreed the loan move for Cook otherwise.

It's only a months loan. If it was longer then the 28 days rule applies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here