Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nintendo Wii

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just got my Wii component lead through from Amazon. Disposed of the scart and rammed that component baby straight into the back of my 37" LCD, and the picture is so SHARP it made me wince. The sheer definition and colour is quite literally eyewatering.

If you're running a Wii through a HDTV, don't skimp on the connections. Go quality component, its unbelievable.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Just got my Wii component lead through from Amazon. Disposed of the scart and rammed that component baby straight into the back of my 37" LCD, and the picture is so SHARP it made me wince. The sheer definition and colour is quite literally eyewatering.

If you're running a Wii through a HDTV, don't skimp on the connections. Go quality component, its unbelievable.

Good advice.

As far as Wii Graphics go, this is certainly the best way to view the Wii's output.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Bully is out tomorrow, No More Heroes in April, and end of April it's SMASH BRAWL, which by all accounts is the best Wii game to date.

*sendswifeoutwhoringtopayforitall*

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
On the cricket front there is still nothing to say if they will do a game, but if you google wii cricket game just about every relevant forum (plus many others) have discussed it at length. My view is that with the way bowling / basebell / golf works on the Wii, cricket would be superb...

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Game have a pretty good offer on for Mario Kart. You can get it for £9.99 when you trade in any two wii games (except wii sports and wii play). Now when Mario Kart is unlikely to dip below £30 anytime soon and there are quite a few shit wii games out there for £5-10, it looks like a pretty good deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here