Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Reo-Coker to sign

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Ive just heard, cant say who from but it was a source close to the club who often tells random people inside club business even though he is a proffessional employed by the club, we are sighning L.Messi, Barca only want 75Million for him, he said he wants to move to England and doesnt mind playing outside the prem, he wants to Leave Spain becuase Barca dont have the biscuits in the Tea room he likes, Its on here now so must be a fact!!!

If you are gonna spin a yarn, at least make it a good one. Go through Uncle Speilbergs posts going back a few years if you are looking for inspiration

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The funny thing is that you all know this is a wind up but then you reply to the thread anyway, there by clogging the board up with shit threads.

And now I've done it.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I've abused him before.

Did he play against us for West Ham in the cup?

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Never Never Never going to join us. Wake up and smell the Coffee Jamie!
Like a lot of the above have said, why the hell is Reo Coker going to drop down a division? Can Albion really offer him a decent weekly wage? I'm sure other Premiership clubs would come in for him, if he did leave Villa.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
He played for West Ham against us in the league. Im pretty certain it was the game at home where Zamora was subbed on.

Nope not the cup but Zamaora subbed on... 1-0 win at Upton Park.... Claridge's only good game for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here